Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL

Poor rambtard...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

106074403-1565623685272preview.jpg

4188.jpg

iu

iu
Progs demonize near everyone. Guilty until proven innocent and do not even make amends. Sandman and Rittenhouse are just two examples.

I'm sure this was previously posted (not going through 68 pages, so not sure about the interest in a Trump connection. This is much worse -
EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIMES - including a dozen in 1994 and twice in one day on three separate occasions

News reports said Trump colluded with Russia. How did that turn out for ya, Dimtard?
You STILL haven't proved that trump wasn't part of a collusion and obstruction plan. Have you?
Nope.

Whereas ALL the evidence of such activity was squashed by McConnell.
It still exists, the evidence, and now that trump no longer as Presidential Protection, he is using the courts to continue to block all releases of evidence.
trump has been delaying through litigation.

He's afraid of ALL the evidence against him.
You know it, I know it.

Why is trump blocking all the release of any evidence?
He's trying to hide behind executive privilege.

Let's see the evidence. What are you afraid of?

As you know, your source never says that Trump flew more than one time. Aside from your sad attempts to distract attention from the incredible failure in the Oval Office today, what is the purpose of your rants?

There is ample proof that Bill Clinton traveled on the plane 26 times.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

You STILL haven't proved that trump wasn't part of a collusion and obstruction plan. Have you?
Nope.

Whereas ALL the evidence of such activity was squashed by McConnell.
It still exists, the evidence, and now that trump no longer as Presidential Protection, he is using the courts to continue to block all releases of evidence.
trump has been delaying through litigation.

He's afraid of ALL the evidence against him.
You know it, I know it.

Why is trump blocking all the release of any evidence?
He's trying to hide behind executive privilege.

Let's see the evidence. What are you afraid of?
once again for the super slow…….there is no burden on anyone to prove something didn’t happen, Simpleton.

Why don’t you bring all this “evidence” you claim to have, Schifferbrains wannabe?

As you know, your source never says that Trump flew more than one time. Aside from your sad attempts to distract attention from the incredible failure in the Oval Office today, what is the purpose of your rants?

There is ample proof that Bill Clinton traveled on the plane 26 times.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg
That's not my post, ya moron. What the fuck is wrong with you?

:cuckoo:

26-1 and the game is over with no appreciable change pretty much from the start. Stat and facts logs do in reality Trump wishful thinking

Full transparency, I don't buy this narrative at all. I just think it's weird how Trump supporters use this as a means by which to defend him.

Because by defending him this way, they admit that he ignored rape when he could have done something about it.
He turned him in. Already posted it! You have fking issues

He turned him in. Already posted it! You have fking issues
They all have issues of honesty. When facts and reality don’t match or disprove their feelings then they don’t know what to do. So lie and blame.

They all have issues of honesty. When facts and reality don’t match or disprove their feelings then they don’t know what to do. So lie and blame.
But he did turn him and it was posted. Wtf is he babbling about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back