Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
As do I, but unlike you, I'm not one. Don't go near Trump, he'll grab you.
Yes you are...a big one....
Huge GIF - Big Huge Large - Discover & Share GIFs

Prove that Trump hung out with Epstein punk...
LOLOL

Poor rambtard...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

106074403-1565623685272preview.jpg

4188.jpg

iu

iu

LOLOL

Poor rambtard...

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

106074403-1565623685272preview.jpg

4188.jpg

iu

iu
Fake quote
Looks don’t make it authentic
Occurrent facts do-there are none

Yeah, yeah. We already know anything that makes your Orange Lard and Savior look bad is fake. Broken record.
Faun is unable to bring any evidence to support his lies. He thinks just because some guy on the innerweb wrote an article and supposedly quoted someone else it has to be true.

Since he can't produce any FAA records like I did with Clinton, he has no evidence.

But at least you got to piss and moan about Trump.

I posted a link to FAA flight logs showing Slick’s Willy on Pedo Epstein’s Lolita Express 26 times, Dumbass.
If true then - just like Bill Cosby - he goes on-trial - and if convicted, he goes to the slammer... no exceptions or mercy for pedophiles... regardless of rank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back