Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
She obviously doesn't want him to touch her. That makes it inappropriate. How come 13-year-old kids can tell that Biden is a creep, but you can't?

I notice you didn't comment on the second pic, which is especially creepy.
No, fucking moron, that's not obvious except to perverts like you.

In reality, he was actually holding her arm for about 8 seconds before she made that face as he told her he wanted her to meet with his daughter so she could learn what it's like to be the daughter of a Senator. She turned to him, smiled, and said, 'thank you.' Her mother was right there listening to the entire thing and never said Biden did or said anything inappropriate.

Has it occurred to you yet that you're just a perverted freak?

I notice you didn't comment on the second pic, which is especially creepy.
LOL

Why do you insist on showing the forum just how big of a fucking moron you are???

Yes, fucking moron, I did comment on the second image. I commented on both and my comments even appear in your reply.

face-palm-gif.278959

You realize media supposition is proof of nothing
You take their take and then present it as fact. That’s what fakes do. My daughter is very pretty also. Sorry you ugly mug losers are so disassociated from female beauty that you consider examples of it and positive comments toward it as perverted.

You realize media supposition is proof of nothing
You take their take and then present it as fact. That’s what fakes do. My daughter is very pretty also. Sorry you ugly mug losers are so disassociated from female beauty that you consider examples of it and positive comments toward it as perverted.
Trump has made many unsettling comments about his daughter. What father jokes that what he and his daughter have in common is sex.

"When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”'

Sure, Epstein trafficked underage girls to powerful people.

But we really need to talk about Biden hugging people too long.

You mean like pics of Trump feeling up his own daughter and staring at her tits?

donald-and-ivanka-trump.jpg

See how that works, fucking moron?
Wow!

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more pathetic.

At first I though my colleagues naming of TDS was misguided and exaggerated
Now I see how, as you stated, they can’t celebrate a joy of their guy having won but are enthralled to lambaste the guy who lost
TDS is in Fact Very Real

I've YET to meet a single Tard who is actually HAPPY now that Biden is in office saving the world from all those horrors of Trump.

In fact they are more angry and miserable than ever!

They stole an election to get rid of Trump, but have a complete BOOB now running the country ass-backwards and it is costing them thousands of dollars more a year now in far higher food, energy and consumer good prices + inflation! :auiqs.jpg:

NOT the deal they thought they'd get removing Trump!

Pay fuckers, pay.

Sure, Epstein trafficked underage girls to powerful people.

But we really need to talk about Biden hugging people too long.
Why are we talking about how Trump flew on Epstein's plane one time from Palm Beach to Newark? An imbecile who is constantly bloviating about that asks why are we talking about the 26 times Clinton flew on the plane.

Last edited:
Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?
A guy builds a billion dollar empire providing left wing politicians and business people with under age pussy but we’re going to focus in on Trump flew on his plane once.

Way to focus Taz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back