Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, then post links to your sources of people complaining Biden touched their kids inappropriately....
I hate to remind you that many Trumplings posted that stuff here prior to the last election and you ignored it.
I don't save Links for ProgBots.
Stop embarrassing yourself just because your fellow software engineers are behind you cheering you on.

Faun's brain cells are programmed to block out those photos and videos.
Not at all. I've just seen folks posting images and making claims about them which are false. It happened here in this very thread with Nostra posting images of Clinton getting a back rub but then he falsely claimed the woman giving the back rub was a minor when she was actually 22 years old. Or another image he posted of a woman he claimed was a minor posing with Clinton on Epstein's jet, only that woman was 19 and they weren't on Epstein's jet. Anyone can take a photo and make all sorts of claims about them which are not true. I recall this one where rightards claimed it was evidence of Obama staring at some woman's ass...

-70jSL_ItdiRopnXwQz5grIQGNljYgZnDtNejGp2kjk.jpg

... and of course, it turned out the right was merely lying again ...

LOL

^^^ Yet another rightard claiming Republicans let Biden behave "inappropriately" with their kids. :eusa_doh:
Nothing you say will change the fact Joe is an incestuous pervert and countless videos show the creep in action with the wives and children of others.

If you want to see what kind of craven weasels these guys are, just ask them if they have ever touched pussy. They won't give you a straight answer.
The sudden meltdown makes me think this is not a response from a heterosexual male and possibly not male at all.

I hate to remind you that many Trumplings posted that stuff here prior to the last election and you ignored it.
I don't save Links for ProgBots.
Stop embarrassing yourself just because your fellow software engineers are behind you cheering you on.
LOL

No worries, I already knew you were full of shit. But thanks just the same for confirming it.
thumbsup.gif

Funny how long out of office, out of sight doing nothing, DJT's life past or present is STILL far more interesting than the wrinkled-knee senile shit-shuffler actually IN the WH!

Admit it Lefties, you can't bear not talking about Trump, thinking about him, dreaming about him; you are more hung up on him than his biggest supporters! You follow him 24/7 like a puppy dog just lapping up every event in his life to placate the emptiness in yours!
At first I though my colleagues naming of TDS was misguided and exaggerated
Now I see how, as you stated, they can’t celebrate a joy of their guy having won but are enthralled to lambaste the guy who lost
TDS is in Fact Very Real

You posted facts?
Innuendos are not facts.
You must suck at what you do for a living.
I said I posted evidence. Are you hard of reading? And no, I actually excel at what I do which is why I'm a lead software engineer for a fortune 100 company.

Clinton 23
Trump 1

High score loses and final score not even in yet

Final score prediction
Bad Boy Bill 58
Trump 2

Nothing you say will change the fact Joe is an incestuous pervert and countless videos show the creep in action with the wives and children of others.
LOL

Spits a dementia patient who insists the 2020 election was stolen despite coming up with no proof in over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back