Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like pics of Trump feeling up his own daughter and staring at her tits?

donald-and-ivanka-trump.jpg

See how that works, fucking moron?
A father hugs his daughter with hands on her side
Call in the National Guard you fake fucking fake pearl clutchers

LOL

No worries, I already knew you were full of shit. But thanks just the same for confirming it.
thumbsup.gif
You are mentally ill.
It's been a few years and I have yet to see you post criticism of a Democrat.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, the first image he's touching her arm. I'm sure to freaks like you, that's sexual assault. In the second picture, his lips are not touching his grandson's lips as he's leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

Thanks, you made my point almost as well as I did. A single frame from a video doesn't necessarily indicate what you claim it does.

Carry on being the fucking moron you are.

Now that lying lib loons have been obliterated about Trump and Epstein please notice how they have wholesale switched back to Trump and his daughter. When one perv charge utterly and completely fails you then conjour up another.

LOLOL

Fucking moron, the first image he's touching her arm. I'm sure to freaks like you, that's sexual assault. In the second picture, his lips are not touching his grandson's lips as he's leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

Thanks, you made my point almost as well as I did. A single frame from a video doesn't necessarily indicate what you claim it does.

From the look on her face...

LOLOL

She obviously doesn't want him to touch her. That makes it inappropriate. How come 13-year-old kids can tell that Biden is a creep, but you can't?

I notice you didn't comment on the second pic, which is especially creepy.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

Demleftist: We’re busted. Call our media allies STAT and manufacture some republican involvement and focus all your attention on that.

Knowing the lemmings fall for it everytime.

You are mentally ill.
It's been a few years and I have yet to see you post criticism of a Democrat.
That's on you, not me...

Uh, no, I'm no fan of Biden. I think he's a fucking idiot, a loser, and at least half senile. i.e., better than Trump.

... who knows why you blame me for your ignorance? Probably because it's easier for you to do that than to accept the fact that you're a raging imbecile.

That's on you, not me...

... who knows why you blame me for your ignorance? Probably because it's easier for you to do that than to accept the fact that you're a raging imbecile.
I have been reading your posts for several years; you are good for a laugh and you are mentally ill.

From the look on her face...
LOL

He's touching her arm, ya flamin' idiot. Maybe his breath stinks.

You're literally proving my point for me. A single frame from a video can be distorted to mean anything anyone wants to make up about it.

Let me know when you have actual proof.... oh, wait .... you already said you do but you can't post it. :eusa_doh:

LOL

He's touching her arm, ya flamin' idiot. Maybe his breath stinks.

You're literally proving my point for me. A single frame from a video can be distorted to mean anything anyone wants to make up about it.

Let me know when you have actual proof.... oh, wait .... you already said you do but you can't post it. :eusa_doh:
And she looks like she's going to vomit.
You always have an excuse for a Democrat but never for a Republican.
You are a mentally ill ideologue.

We were posting pictures for months and you faded away.

Complete and total lie.
He told another man that it was wrong for that guy to feel that wY concerning that guys family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back