Epoch Times - a better source of current events

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

I get it directly on Roku

but its available on many platforms

with the growing censorship on YouTube people are moving to other sources of information

“China in Focus” for instance is hated by the communist dictatorship in Peking and now YouTube is harassing them in numerous ways including demonetization

but they are now available on Epoch TV

with the growing censorship on YouTube people are moving to other sources of information

“China in Focus” for instance is hated by the communist dictatorship in Peking and now YouTube is harassing them in numerous ways including demonetization

It really does seem that RW media has many viewers and listeners moving around trying to find only what they want to hear.

It really does seem that RW media has many viewers and listeners moving around trying to find only what they want to hear.
Thats totally absurd when the liberal media is trying to decide what conservatives are able to hear

get a dose of reality why doncha?

If youre into Falun Gong, then i suppose its for you.
Its considered a questionable source by media bias fact check.

If youre into Falun Gong, then i suppose its for you.
Its considered a questionable source by media bias fact check.
I know that the communist dictators in Peking fear Falun Gong, though I dont know why

But unless you are a foreign chinese working for the communist dictatorship what could you possibly have against them?

That’s one advantage of being a liberal. The liberal media makes it easy for all good sheeple to read the fake news and all the liberal media tend to repeat the same false stories.

However to be fair it seems all news today is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

It would be nice to have one totally reliable source of news but it would probably end up going out of business.

That’s one advantage of being a liberal. The liberal media makes it easy for all good sheeple to read the fake news and all the liberal media tend to repeat the same false stories.

However to be fair it seems all news today is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

It would be nice to have one totally reliable source of news but it would probably end up going out of business.

She probably is venting because she, in reality, did a shit job or didn't do her job. Now she cries foul.

She probably is venting because she, in reality, did a shit job or didn't do her job. Now she cries foul.
Or perhaps she was upset becasue she wasn’t allowed to practice good journalism as she was taught in college and realized she had wasted a lot of money as what her bosses wanted was a fiction writer not a reporter.

I subscribe to their email news. Closest thing to fact-based news reporting I've been able to find. I also like the fact that readers can comment: Even though there are some nut jobs commenting sometimes, it lends credibility that the articles aren't just propaganda, and when they make misstatements, you can call them out on them. Most other platforms seem to be able to post grotesquely obvious non-sense without any accountability or feedback.

Roku?...is that a subscription?

I would be interested in that since I already use Roku.....it has become a beacon of trustworthy info in a sea of bullshit these days.

Roku?...is that a subscription?

I would be interested in that since I already use Roku.....it has become a beacon of trustworthy info in a sea of bullshit these days.
Just go to the search option and type in Epoch

then add it to your home page

"Epoch Times - a better source of current events"​

Well, if we look at the above through the lense of relativity....meaning, Epoch Times relative to other RightField media organizations, I'd say, 'OK, there's an argument to be made there'.

I used to be on their daily email chain....but frankly, they were sending out way too much stuff way too often. They were clogging up my email que. So I unsubscribed. Took me several tries before they finally did it. I guess they were desperate for eyeballs.

I kinda miss peeking in at the 'readers comments' section. That could get sort of Q-worldly. Nutso crazo. I imagined Jordan Klepper combing through those contributors looking for some dunderhead he could stick his YouTube mic in front of.

Anyway, I think Epoch Tims is "a better source" than, say, GreatAwakening, Conspiracies.win, Gateway Pundit, War Room, Daily Caller, Conservative Treehouse, Western Journal, Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, InfoWars, Pamela Geller, Steve Bannon, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, and Don Trump/Alex Jones. *

But again, as I said......it is relative.

*Also over there in RightField but a lot better than Epoch Times, is Peggy Noonan (of the WSJ, an excellent wordsmith); and David Brooks, (the NYT' token Rightie), perceptive and insightful.

I know that the communist dictators in Peking fear Falun Gong, though I dont know why

But unless you are a foreign chinese working for the communist dictatorship what could you possibly have against them?
Propaganda is propaganda whether it’s coming from someone you oppose or someone you support.

Forum List

Back