epidemic of the vaccinated

I see people like you trying really hard to blame the vaxx for everything. The vaxx has saved countless lives and eased suffering. It also comes with risks as we are all built differently. It is a choice that each person has to make with their doctor. Those like you who push to demonize it are just as bad as those who try and mandate it.
You’ll have provide peer reviewed scientific studies backing those statements.

Quick question. Ever heard of Dr Robert Malone?

Quick question. Ever heard of Dr Robert Malone?
yes the self proclaimed inventor or MRNA when he was a grad student at UCSD?? I remember reading about him a few years ago. Why?

Are his claims peer reviewed?

yes the self proclaimed inventor or MRNA when he was a grad student at UCSD?? I remember reading about him a few years ago. Why?

Are his claims peer reviewed?
I thought you’d be disingenuous again and claim you’d never heard of him.

Waiting on those studies proving the vax “saved countless lives and eased suffering.”

Waiting on those studies proving the vax “saved countless lives and eased suffering.”
They are all over the place... Studies that who efficiency in blocking symptomatic transmission and reduction in symptoms. Here are 2.

deaths of young people off the charts never seen before in history since the death jabs worldwide; highest jabbed countries= highest deaths; lowest jabbed=lowest death. nothing to see here. bill gates more then once on tedtalk talked about depopulation thru the jab. kissenger, charles, schwab, harrai, trudeau, etc etc etc. 500 million georgia guidestones blown up in last year. lol. brought to you by $$$$$$$$pfizer.

Forum List

Back