Entire day of AM radio programming filled with charlatans, scammers, and predators

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
I have had WOWO (AM 1190) playing in the background all day due to being left on from last night (Coast to Coast AM is fun to fall asleep to). Some of the outrageous lies and scams I have heard in the span of a few hours:

1) The election was stolen
2) Communists now control America
3) The masks and vaccines are myths dreamed up to control Americans
4) God would not want us to live in fear
(...followed immediately by...)
5) People should fear God and God-fearing people are better people
6) The government wants to take your IRA when you die, here is how to max it and maintain it using our program you can buy at this 1-800 number
(...followed closely by, on another program...)
7) Cash in your IRA and buy gold from us immediately
8) The Republicans and their platform are supported by the vast majority of Americans, BECAUSE (yes, it is that embarrassing... this is the actual argument) polls and the vote counts are false (just the vote counts where Democrats win, though)
9) Americans are tired of communist Democrats wanting government to control their lives
(... followed by...)
10) Americans WANT things like abortion bans, stricter law enforcement, and stricter government voting controls

It's just amazing and shameless. 75% of Saturday programming on this channel is apparently aimed at ripping off old people, as are the advertisements. The other 25% is bombastic appeal to emotion, keeping them in a terrified, superstitious state of agitation that, I am guessing, makes them more receptive to the financial scams that comprise the rest of the programming. Disgraceful. Unethical.

Unfortunately nearly all of our MSM is propaganda, divisiveness, and fear mongering for the benefit of the wealthy oligarchy and the State.

Most people, when they see shit on the sidewalk, walk around it.

Some people like stepping in it and complaining.
I don’t know anyone who “likes” stepping on shit.
That's just Davey's way of dreaming up something to say when he is unwilling or incapable of making a relevant point. Of course, he will spend 90% of the rest his time complaining about the shit he could have walked around, himself.

I have had WOWO (AM 1190) playing in the background all day due to being left on from last night (Coast to Coast AM is fun to fall asleep to). Some of the outrageous lies and scams I have heard in the span of a few hours:

6) The government wants to take your IRA when you die, here is how to max it and maintain it using our program you can buy at this 1-800 number
8) The Republicans and their platform are supported by the vast majority of Americans, BECAUSE (yes, it is that embarrassing... this is the actual argument) polls and the vote counts are false (just the vote counts where Democrats win, though)
9) Americans are tired of communist Democrats wanting government to control their lives
(... followed by...)
10) Americans WANT things like abortion bans, stricter law enforcement, and stricter government voting controls

It's just amazing and shameless. 75% of Saturday programming on this channel is apparently aimed at ripping off old people, as are the advertisements. The other 25% is bombastic appeal to emotion, keeping them in a terrified, superstitious state of agitation that, I am guessing, makes them more receptive to the financial scams that comprise the rest of the programming. Disgraceful. Unethical.
The lies about "communist" are among the more ridiculous

Of course. Naturally, the people broadcasting these lies don't actually believe them. They are intentionally lying for checks.

The program that kept my attention for more than 30 seconds at a time was the Retire with Purpose Radio Hour . Here is a summary of one of the setups:

The good old days of parents dying and leaving their IRAs to their children -- who could then take $2000 a month for the rest of their lives -- may soon be gone. So, buy our program...

Um. Hey guys. Please explain how a beneficiary can draw what is, essentially, the max annual contribution to an IRA every month for the rest of their lives. That math doesn't check out. In fact, there is a word for this: LYING. I must have missed the disclaimer of, "*only possibly true if the beneficiary only lives for 40 more months".

The firm that hosts and creates this is a local firm. These assholes KNOW they are lying. They just don't care.

(... followed by...)

Turn it off....

(... followed by...)

Turn it off....
I did. But I am not their target audience, anyway.

(... followed by...)

Turn it off....
Who died and made you the worlds fucking nanny? Turn it off and worry about yourself and shut the fuck up.

(... followed by...)

now who is forcing you to listen...and if other people do, what flucking business of yours if they do chairman mao

Of course. Naturally, the people broadcasting these lies don't actually believe them. They are intentionally lying for checks.

The program that kept my attention for more than 30 seconds at a time was the Retire with Purpose Radio Hour . Here is a summary of one of the setups:

The good old days of parents dying and leaving their IRAs to their children -- who could then take $2000 a month for the rest of their lives -- may soon be gone. So, buy our program...

Um. Hey guys. Please explain how a beneficiary can draw what is, essentially, the max annual contribution to an IRA every month for the rest of their lives. That math doesn't check out. In fact, there is a word for this: LYING. I must have missed the disclaimer of, "*only possibly true if the beneficiary only lives for 40 more months".

The firm that hosts and creates this is a local firm. These assholes KNOW they are lying. They just don't care.
you made your point, liberals want you to be poor

(... followed by...)

Turn it off....
Who died and made you the worlds fucking nanny? Turn it off and worry about yourself and shut the fuck up.
What power did i claim to have over anybody? You screeching cultists are such terrified sissies that you cant even maintain your faculties for 30 seconds, if you sense even the slightest affront to your extended cult.

(... followed by...)

jones is someone that likes stepping in shit......he does that a lot here...

(... followed by...)

Turn it off....
What power did i claim to have over anybody? You screeching cultists are such terrified sissies that you cant even maintain your faculties for 30 seconds, if you sense even the slightest affront to your extended cult.
Glass is shattering....

(... followed by...)

Two words: don't listen!

Forum List

Back