England's No Go Zones

df6a62901eb901347944005056a9545d.gif
44b788a01ece0134796a005056a9545d.gif

Its getting worse. Police are reporting a massive increase in racial attacks. Apparently its now acceptable to hate "darkies".

Hardly surprising. Racism hidden is a big thing in the world, people who hold racist views but know they're not allowed to say them are more widespread than you'd think. Get them drunk, and then you see.

This will come to America eventually if the progression continues.........and will be done by folks who are well armed too ( progressives, not a one, will be part of this of course..............fuckking fairies :bye1: ))).

Ammo up s0ns!!!:rock::rock:

The charges of 'racism', 'xenophobia', 'islamophobia', 'hate mongering' etc. etc. are falsehoods, deceptions and outright lies used by the Left to invent truth. No clear thinking individual buys it. This tactic is old and tiresome. You Progressives/Marxists/Liberals, are wasting your time and boring us silly.

Its getting worse. Police are reporting a massive increase in racial attacks. Apparently its now acceptable to hate "darkies".

Muslims have always considered hating "infidels" not only acceptable but a religious obligation.

I have always considered laughing at stupid my religious obligation so I am laughing at you :badgrin:

Would you, please, repeat that in coherent English?
you read it right now govern yourself accordingly...

Here's what Griffin, former leader of the BNP at their height, had to say.

Former leader you say. Hmm....

Yeah, and what? The far right is so much more organized now that it's ever been, communication between different groups in different countries from the USA to South Africa to the UK to Sweden to the Ukraine is all one big group now. Tactics have become well known and you can see them being carried out all over.

Griffin's gone, some muppets have branched out, but things won't change that much.

Forum List

Back