England's No Go Zones

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
This video was posted in January but 'No Go Zones' are an on going issue in the UK, Europe and in America so they're current. I've spoken to many Brits who deny such zones even exist. Here's the proof that they do. I don't know a lot about the group 'Britain First' but clearly they're patriots standing up for their rights and for that I say bravo! We need more like you.

Britain First carries out Christian Patrol in Islamist hotspot Bury Park, Luton

Yeah I live in america so the brits can handle britain.

The Brits have been doing a pretty piss poor job of it. I live in America too but we can learn from what's been happening in Europe re: Islam.

Nope, that's your schtick. I'm conservative so I believe others should be left to rule themselves. Britain can run Britain, you can still shat yourself over Islam.

Nope, that's your schtick. I'm conservative so I believe others should be left to rule themselves. Britain can run Britain, you can still shat yourself over Islam.

I don't know what "shat yourself" means and I never suggested the British needed anyone's help to govern themselves. Maybe try reading my comments more carefully.

I don't know what "shat yourself" means and I never suggested the British needed anyone's help to govern themselves. Maybe try reading my comments more carefully.
Fenton is slow. He often doesn't understand things. He's also a racist shithead so I guess that makes him a triple threat.

This video was posted in January but 'No Go Zones' are an on going issue in the UK, Europe and in America so they're current. I've spoken to many Brits who deny such zones even exist. Here's the proof that they do. I don't know a lot about the group 'Britain First' but clearly they're patriots standing up for their rights and for that I say bravo! We need more like you.

You are thick as shit. The Britain First are a nazi organisation who visited a predominantly muslim area to cause trouble. Nobody got hurt and the only outcome was that the organisers were banned from the area for causing trouble. There are no "no go" areas in the UK.

You are thick as shit. The Britain First are a nazi organisation who visited a predominantly muslim area to cause trouble. Nobody got hurt and the only outcome was that the organisers were banned from the area for causing trouble. There are no "no go" areas in the UK.

You're looking for a mulsim man aren't you?

Ah ha! Seems we've found one of those Brits I mentioned in my OP. For people like you, on their knees to Islam, anyone defending their rights and their country will be members of a "nazi organization". It's your kind of thinking that muzzie no go zones exist at all. Brexit must have really pissed you off.

Many no go zones in USA. Try walking thru ESTL NSTL even E Palo Alto any Friday night. Park your Camry, have a stroll.

There are no "no go" areas in the UK.

It's really quite something to see how denial can affect ones thinking so radically.
Not really you thick fucker. I actually live here and can see what things are like. Unlike yourself wanking off to some booga man right wing fantasyy in your parents back bedroom.
Yes, because you are quite sane and unbiased by...shall we say your "love" of Muslims but care little for your local long-suffering sheep who you probably view as competition for their affections.

Many no go zones in USA. Try walking thru ESTL NSTL even E Palo Alto any Friday night. Park your Camry, have a stroll.

The difference is in America, we can defend ourselves against the darkie savages thanks to the Second Amendment. Although the democrats do not like that because their constituents are the savages.

Britain First are not patriots, they're racists and idiots. An off-shoot of the BNP who basically would lie about who they were in order to get votes.

Here's what Griffin, former leader of the BNP at their height, had to say.

“There's a difference between setting out your ideas and selling your ideas and the British National Party isn't about setting out its ideas, which are **** ideas too, but we are determined now to sell them, but that means basically to use the same old words, as I say, freedom, security, identity, democracy, nobody can criticise them, nobody can come at you and attack you on those ideas, they are saleable. Perhaps one day, once, by being rather more subtle, we've got ourselves in a position where we control the British broadcasting media, then perhaps one day the British people might change their mind and say yes, every last one of them must go, perhaps they will one day. But if you hold that out as you sole aim to start with, you're going to get absolutely nowhere. So, instead of talking about racial purity, you talk about identity.”

He was basically all about selling ideas. You don't talk about "racial purity" as they would like to do, but talk about "identity", these people are slimy, one group left the BNP and calls themselves the British Democratic Party, but democracy is the last thing they want. Think many countries with democracy in their name who don't even have elections.

Forum List

Back