England's No Go Zones

df6a62901eb901347944005056a9545d.gif
44b788a01ece0134796a005056a9545d.gif
Its getting worse. Police are reporting a massive increase in racial attacks. Apparently its now acceptable to hate "darkies".

Muslims have always considered hating "infidels" not only acceptable but a religious obligation.

Clearly not something the ignorant Left wants to admit. It would ruin their little feel good fantasy about Islam.

I used to live in the UK for about 2 years as an au pair, and I come back to visit my host family very often. The area they live in now is the neighbor of a more or less Shia-controlled neighborhood. I was very surprised as it used to be a calm and prosperous area, now I get advised to not even walk down those streets. Not saying I know everything about England, but hopefully those here who claim there is no such thing as no-go zones have actually spent a considerable period of time there so that they are not just pulling facts out of thin air.

There are two distinct groups who promote this "end is nigh" type crap.

The first are hard right fascists who want to create an atmosphere of fear.

The second group are just bedwetters who must really struggle to get through the day such is their perceived fear of everything.

I despise one group and pity the other.

You have to define "no go zones". I doubt if racially segregated zones are sanctioned by the British government since the freaking mayor of London is a Muslem. If you want to get technical there are unofficial no go zones here in the U.S. If a white boy was found dead in Compton or so-called sanctuary areas for illegal aliens or the inner city of Chicago the first thing the Police would ask is "what the hell was he doing there".

If you want to get technical there are unofficial no go zones here in the U.S. If a white boy was found dead in Compton or so-called sanctuary areas for illegal aliens or the inner city of Chicago the first thing the Police would ask is "what the hell was he doing there".

True, but Blacks aren't following a sacred doctrine that sanctions domination and the killing of non believers. Moslems (old sp) are.

The first are hard right fascists who want to create an atmosphere of fear.

The second group are just bedwetters who must really struggle to get through the day such is their perceived fear of everything.

The above comment is precisely why Islam has been able to sink it's roots so deeply into British society. The good news is this kind of ignorance and denial is starting to be rejected (Brexit) by the British citizens.

Forum List

Back