England: The Beast Is Upon Thee

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Darkness Descending in England

By Pamela Geller
10/26/12

The arrest of over 53 people in the United Kingdom is the beginning of the end for once-great Britain. The leaders of the English Defence League (EDL), Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll, were among those arrested, as well as Paul Weston of the British Freedom Party (BFP). I spoke with Kevin Carroll about his recent arrest and that of Robinson and Weston, and he told me the appalling details.

Carroll told me that British authorities tried everything in the book to stop him from running for police and crime commissioner (PCC) for the Bedfordshire Police Authority. Nonetheless, he officially won the right to run for PCC last Friday. But then, the very next day, British authorities carried out these mass arrests of EDL and BFP members, stripping them and forcing them to wear white paper overalls like those given to incarcerated terrorists. They were allowed no phone calls.

---

According to Carroll, Robinson was incarcerated for leaving the United Kingdom and entering the United States fraudulently for our September 11, 2012 Stop Islamization of Nations free speech conference in New York City. Robinson could get twelve to eighteen months in prison just for that. "They are really turning up the heat here, Pamela," said Carroll. "They are going after all of us, especially Tommy and me." The EDL said in a statement: "Tommy has been dragged from one court to another -- almost always without any serious chance of conviction -- simply in order to help disrupt our activities and to prevent us from voicing our legitimate concerns about the spread of Islamic extremism."

---

Clearly the establishment elites in Britain are extremely worried that Carroll might win and upset the entrenched culture of accommodation to Islam and sharia; in fact, one of the briefs in Carroll's case actually stated that this was why he was arrested -- because he is running for PCC. The dhimmi elites understand that this could be the beginning of their end. "The police," said Carroll, "are out to finish us on behalf of the establishment."

---

Carroll is organizing a demonstration outside Wandsworth prison this coming Saturday morning. All free citizens in Britain should be there. And is there no one is the political establishment in the U.K. who has any decency, integrity, or spine? No one who will stand up against these outrages?

Read more: Articles: Darkness Descending in England

Firstly, Tom's real name is Steven. Secondly, he can be a bit of a twat after he's got a few beers inside him (I've met him on numerous occasions). But I agree with Geller in what she's tacitly implying, that the British establishment are running scared and will stop at nothing to obstruct either two in their efforts; not to mention hinder the EDL.

Forum List

Back