Engelwood Colorado mandates masks- 1 year in jail, no questions asked

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Far Left Colorado will be filling their penitentiaries up with non-mask wearers.

I guess that's why they let all of the Gang Bangers and Child Molesters out- to make room for people not wearing masks.

Far Left Colorado will be filling their penitentiaries up with non-mask wearers.

I guess that's why they let all of the Gang Bangers and Child Molesters out- to make room for people not wearing masks.

This is an easy lawsuit against the city for this overreaching stupidity.

That will work its way up the courts, and probably get more cops shot as well.

I sure hope they resist that with extreme prejudice. Also, why don't the convicts have to wear masks?

This is an easy lawsuit against the city for this overreaching stupidity.
You forget about corrupt leftist judges, the same people who will send the people to prison.

But look on the bright side. If you get thrown in jail for not wearing a mask, you don't have to wear a mask.

Forum List

Back