End Times Prophecy

I would be cool with Islam being the world's only religion.

As long as there is, like, only one religious person on the planet.

well, in fact for the prophecy to be fulfilled all living would be required to be of the same persuasion. for final judgement.

Here you go again..........attempting to have the mule push the plow.
:abgg2q.jpg:
They are, they are all members of the Human Race, one persuasion as its God that appoints the times and boundaries of human dwellings, because He has made from ONE BLOOD every nation of men to dwell upon the face of the earth. (Acts 17:26)

Its the creator's rules that must be obeyed........not mankind's rules. There is only ONE persuasion that is required to fulfill all prophecies that came from the inspired works of the Holy Spirit. Its not God that must mold His idea of morality into that one persuasion, its mankind.

"There is one body, and one spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling. One Lord, One faith, One Baptism, One God and Father of All, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." -- Eph. 4:4-6

Explained in detail, its Jesus who sits in reign at the hand of God in heaven after His ascension that establishes the ONE TRUE persuasion, and its His rules and regulations that must be adhered in the final judgement, not your rules not any human's. God needs nothing from mankind. (Acts 17:25)

Its Jesus that sets the appointments and status, not man. "And He (Jesus) gave some, apostles; prophets, and some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers; FOR THE PERFECTING OF THE SAINTS, FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY, FOR THE EDIFYING (bring to understanding, enlightenment) of the BODY OF CHRIST (there's your ONE persuasion). TILL WE ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH, AND OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE OF THE SON OF GOD, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, UNTO THE MEASURE AND STATURE OF THE FULNESS OF CHRIST." -- Eph. 4:11-13

Its simple, (unlike you),"We are no longer like children, tossed to and fro and carried about by every wind of doctrine (all different types of doctrine to include your minions Human Seculars), by the slight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive."(just like you attempted via using 1 of 2 weapons that Satan uses to battle the truth........deceit and deflection) -- Eph. 4: 14

Last edited:
So I child single handedly stave off the apocalypse, by not believing any of this nonsense?

Sold!

yes, till that last person of another persuasion perishes there can not be an apocalypse -

the c bible is written without a provision for the triumph and remission to paradise as a possible conclusion - the religion of antiquity.

theirs is in only one direction and somehow they will deserve to be spared while the heavens do for them what they could not and did not do themselves, their failure will be - their salvation. they are led to believe.

If Islam's goal is mass conversion for conformity,
how is that different from the idea of Babylon?
We're talking about a prophesy. If God intends something, I think it absurd to call that "a goal", since is has already been predetermined and it cannot be prevented from happening.

We're talking about a prophesy. If God intends something, I think it absurd to call that "a goal", since is has already been predetermined and it cannot be prevented from happening.
The revelation letter to the seven churches is not futuristic.

I don't know what you're all talking about. I'm referring to Jesus (peace be upon him)
The end times are history not future. Jesus said when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of in Daniel flee to the mountains.... And, they did. They fled to Pella.

I 'll start with whats happening today in Bible prophecy, or what we think is in prophecy.

Revelation 13.

NIVNLTESVKJVNKJNAS
The Beast from the Sea
(Daniel 7:1–8)
1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”
5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—th
Reports of the end of the world are greatly exaggerated. It's possible that this might be the end of the world as we know it, but the end of the world? Naw.

There have always and will always be turns. I think that is what we are seeing today. To paraphrase Solzhenitsyn.... [It is imperative to reappraise the scale of the usual human values; its present incorrectness is astounding. Even if we are spared destruction by war, life will have to change in order not to perish on its own. We cannot avoid reassessing the fundamental definitions of human life and human society. Is it true that man is above everything? Is there no Superior Spirit above him? Is it right that man’s life and society’s activities should be ruled by material expansion above all? Is it permissible to promote such expansion to the detriment of our integral spiritual life?

If the world has not approached its end, it has reached a major watershed in history, equal in importance to the turn from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. It will demand from us a spiritual blaze; we shall have to rise to a new height of vision, to a new level of life, where our physical nature will not be cursed, as in the Middle Ages, but even more importantly, our spiritual being will not be trampled upon, as in the Modern Era.

This ascension is similar to climbing onto the next anthropological stage. No one on earth has any other way left but—upward.]

Surada since you like this subject so much tell us what times you think we are in? Lets try and not insult or condemn each others belief's though.
I think it's history of the first century.

I think it's history of the first century.
Indeed, the "end times" or the "last days" began on the day of Pentecost following the ascension of Jesus Christ to sit on the throne of David at the right hand of the Father. (Acts 1:9-11, Acts 2:16-21, 33) Mankind lives in "tribulation" every day, as no one is promised tomorrow......physical death is natural...God has no respect of person (Romans 2:11-16). Both innocent and guilty must face the same struggles with life......the rain falls on the just and the unjust. Innocent Children die every day, righteous people die every day........no one is immune to the tribulations encountered on this journey called life.

The Christian's Sabbath....rest, comes after this race called life is over....Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath (Matt. 12:8) and is our spiritual Sabbath, as the physical Sabbath was nailed to the sacrificial cross of the Christ (Col. 2:14)

The last days simply mean the Last and Final Covenant between God and Mankind (there have been 3 major covenants between God and mankind, The Covenant of Abraham (Genesis 17:7, Hebrews 6:13-14), the Covenant of Moses aka the Law and the prophets (Ex. 19:5,23), and lastly the New Testament Covenant based upon Grace with Jesus as Lord and Christ (Luke 1:26-33, Acts 2: 36). As predicted by the prophet Jeremiah (31:31-34).

God has delivered on His promises (Gen. 12:1-3, 15:18) made to father Abraham (Promised Land was given to Israel, the promise fulfilled -- Ex. 6:4-8, Deut. 1:6-8, Joshua 11:23, 21:33-45), The nation promise was fulfilled while Israel was in the land of Egypt (Gen. 46:43, Deut. 9:1-11) , with all the promises fulfilled except the continuation of adding Sons of Abraham (Acts 2:24-26).....the promise was for the Jews FIRST (Romans 1:16) then to the Gentiles, where there exists both Jew and Gentile under a common Covenant -- Gal. 3:28-29) numbers like the stars are added to his (Abrahams seed) historical linage every time someone is "transferred" (Col. 1:13) into the kingdom of the Son (Jesus Christ)..aka, the Kingdom of God, aka, the holy church given to Jesus by the Father.......Jesus demonstrates that the kingdom of God and the Kingdom of the Son and the church are all used synonymously in scripture (Matthew 16) Jesus was granted ALL AUTHORITY over the Last Days Covenant (Matthew 28:18-20).

Last edited:
The Christian's Sabbath....rest, comes after this race called life is over...

after this race called life is over ...

too bad clyde, sabbath is a type of completion ... your quote would be who won.

your disdain for the global atmosphere is telling - that commandment was to keep their pure completion, sabbath - garden earth - holly.

you seem to have failed that one ... as phony as those are anyway surly nothing for you to worry about.

Isaiah 2 v4
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

This hasn't happened yet. We have 1000 yrs. of peace before the end. It will begin when the son of perdition is taken out of the way.

The biggest threat with the silly end times nonsense is that American Christians could actually make it happen with a nuclear war. With their fantasies of another life in the sky, they have nothing to lose!

Sick!
American Christians do not have control of nukes. The godless American hating left does.

Isaiah 2 v4
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

This hasn't happened yet. We have 1000 yrs. of peace before the end. It will begin when the son of perdition is taken out of the way.
Isaiah isn't writing about Jesus.

after this race called life is over ...

too bad clyde, sabbath is a type of completion ... your quote would be who won.

your disdain for the global atmosphere is telling - that commandment was to keep their pure completion, sabbath - garden earth - holly.

you seem to have failed that one ... as phony as those are anyway surly nothing for you to worry about.
Sabbath is not a completion.......it simply means "REST" lay aside your earthly work.....A Christian never ceases their work as long as life exists, righteous work never ceases. (Jesus Christ is Lord of the Sabbath -- Matthew 12:6-8). Sabbath worship was nailed to the cross of the Christ (Col. 2:14)........as Sabbath Worship was for Biblical Israel alone.........no Gentile is demanded to observe the Sabbath. God made the Mosaic covenant with Biblical Israel alone (Deut. 5:1-5)

Again...........I do not present my quotes, I profess to writing nothing contained in the Word of God, I simply present the actual content. You can do what you will with these revelations.......act or dismiss at your own risk, "Let each person work out his own salvation with fear and trembling. (Phil. 2:12)

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witness, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us." -- Hebrews 12:1

"Know ye not that they which run in a race run all (meaning you can't stop in the middle of the race and attempt to claim compensation for completing.....the gift of salvation comes after the race has been completed -- Acts 20:24, you have to finish the course)..........but one receiveth a prize, so run that you may win........." -- 1 Cor. 9:24-27

"I have fought a good fight, I HAVE FINISHED MY COURSE, I HAVE KEPT THE FAITH........" -- 2 Tim. 4:7-8

Last edited:

Forum List

Back