End Times Prophecy

I 'll start with whats happening today in Bible prophecy, or what we think is in prophecy.

Revelation 13.

NIVNLTESVKJVNKJNAS
The Beast from the Sea
(Daniel 7:1–8)
1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”
5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—th
Its simple.........not even Jesus knew when the END TIMES i.e., the final judgement was to come. Anyone that tells you any different is teaching false doctrine. "But of THAT DAY (Jesus was addressing the end day) and hour NO ONE KNOWS, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN.........NOR THE SON (Jesus) ......BUT THE FATHER ONLY." -- Matthew 24:36.

Clear, unambiguous........thus anyone that clams they know what Jesus and the angels of heaven do not know is nothing but a Charlatan.

Futurism was a Jesuit thing in response to Martin Luther teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon which is beyond ridiculous.

If I continue with this discussion I can see I'll be just as popular as I am in the political realms.
A;; I can say is I must be full of wisdom because politics and religion bring me great sorrow.:oops:

Its simple.........not even Jesus knew when the END TIMES i.e., the final judgement was to come. Anyone that tells you any different is teaching false doctrine. "But of THAT DAY (Jesus was addressing the end day) and hour NO ONE KNOWS, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN.........NOR THE SON (Jesus) ......BUT THE FATHER ONLY." -- Matthew 24:36.

Clear, unambiguous........thus anyone that clams they know what Jesus and the angels of heaven do not know is nothing but a Charlatan.

Jesus wouldn't have told us to watch and pray these times don't catch us unaware if this were true, he told us to watch and prepare the time is near, didn't He?

If I continue with this discussion I can see I'll be just as popular as I am in the political realms.
A;; I can say is I must be full of wisdom because politics and religion bring me great sorrow.:oops:
Read about Antiochus IV and the abomination of desolation. Jesus quite obviously knew about him when he says when you see it again flee to the mountains.

Read about Antiochus IV and the abomination of desolation. Jesus quite obviously knew about him when he says when you see it again flee to the mountains.

I have red on many subjects on this topic. Some say the Temple wasn't located where it is thought to have been,others say these times already happened since the Temple Jesus spoke of was destroyed which the destruction of said Temple was part of the prophecy.

I have red on many subjects on this topic. Some say the Temple wasn't located where it is thought to have been,others say these times already happened since the Temple Jesus spoke of was destroyed which the destruction of said Temple was part of the prophecy.
Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Revelation says there's no temple because Jesus is the temple.
If your referring to the verse "destroy this temple and I will raise in 3 days" Para quote. That is speaking of Jesus but he also speaks of the another temple also.

If your referring to the verse "destroy this temple and I will raise in 3 days" Para quote. That is speaking of Jesus but he also speaks of the another temple also.
Jesus didn't say there would be another temple. It's a reference to his crucifixion and being raised from the dead.

Jesus didn't say there would be another temple. It's a reference to his crucifixion and being raised from the dead.

I'm speaking of the temple He said 'not one stone will be atop another'he wasn't then speaking of himself.

Yes he was. Read it again in context.

Mat.42:2,

Temple Destruction Foretold
1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2 Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” 3While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”…

Then maybe it was about the city buildings,
New Living Translation
But he responded, “Do you see all these buildings? I tell you the truth, they will be completely demolished. Not one stone will be left on top of another!”

Mat.42:2,

Temple Destruction Foretold
1As Jesus left the temple and was walking away, His disciples came up to Him to point out its buildings. 2 Do you see all these things?” He replied. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” 3While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”…

Then maybe it was about the city buildings,
New Living Translation
But he responded, “Do you see all these buildings? I tell you the truth, they will be completely demolished. Not one stone will be left on top of another!”

It is not they. It is one man.

I am not a member of any religion but do study the Bible now and then on my own. I was a Baptist but the church left me long ago.
This is not possible if Mohammad was the first prophet.
Have you ever heard the connection to Catholic and Muslim?
According to legend Mohammad married a Catholic widow. Have you ever heard ' The Islamic Connection'? Interesting story at best. I'm not saying it is fact or fiction just thought it very interresting all the traditions and emblems the two faiths share.

Last edited:
This is not possible if Mohammad was the first prophet.
Have you ever heard the connection to Catholic and Muslim?
According to legend Mohammad married a Catholic widow. Have you ever heard ' The Islamic Connection'? Interesting story at best. I'm not saying it is fact or fiction just thought it very interresting all the traditions and emblems the two faiths share.

Yes after the death of his first wife, the merchant kadijah. Who said Muhammad was the first prophet? That makes no sense.

the desert religions are who teach the false doctrine, having abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity - all else is hyperbole. their scriptures.

the itinerant paid with their life and surly knew the simple answer the religions attempt to conceal.

the prescribed religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil is the culmination that renders the final judgment - and is not an - ends time - and is for humanity without an involvement till its conclusion by any heavenly constituency.

Forum List

Back