End Times Prophecy

I am not a member of any religion but do study the Bible now and then on my own. I was a Baptist but the church left me long ago.
This is not possible if Mohammad was the first prophet.
Have you ever heard the connection to Catholic and Muslim?
According to legend Mohammad married a Catholic widow. Have you ever heard ' The Islamic Connection'? Interesting story at best. I'm not saying it is fact or fiction just thought it very interresting all the traditions and emblems the two faiths share.

Mind blowing to say the least of this film.only got to 54 minutes into it so far may watch the rest later if I can stand it.
I had seen one of hese a few years ago but this one is more Indepth.

Mind blowing to say the least of this film.only got to 54 minutes into it so far may watch the rest later if I can stand it.
I had seen one of hese a few years ago but this one is more Indepth.
I think he's snide and disrespectful. 7th day Adventist.

He's 7th day Adventist. .

So what it doesn't change the facts he is just using their own words and pictures. I don't have any connection to any of these or any religion really, I study on my own and use some others for reference.

Since the topic was ignored or ridiculed I figured anything goes. This came up when I was looking for tenants of Islam.

I think he's snide and disrespectful. 7th day Adventist.

All are disrespectful with others religion. Like the Islam saying Jesus wasn't the Christ ,just a nice man. Jews say the same thing or worse so nobody is respectful when you come right down to it.

So what it doesn't change the facts he is just using their own words and pictures. I don't have any connection to any of these or any religion really, I study on my own and use some others for reference.

Since the topic was ignored or ridiculed I figured anything goes. This came up when I was looking for tenants of Islam.
Sort of. He apparently doesn't know the Jews emerged from North Coast Canaanites. They borrowed from them and from other cultures and civilizations. He's got some sort of ax to grind with Islam and Catholicism. I hate assholes like him.

All are disrespectful with others religion. Like the Islam saying Jesus wasn't the Christ ,just a nice man. Jews say the same thing or worse so nobody is respectful when you come right down to it.
Muslims Revere Jesus.

Sort of. He apparently doesn't know the Jews emerged from North Coast Canaanites. They borrowed from them and from other cultures and civilizations. He's got some sort of ax to grind with Islam and Catholicism. I hate assholes like him.

I had heard him before but not in such detail. But look how the Catholic and Islam talk about other Christians so none are really respectful. Catholics hold Mary above Jesus and changed Jew and Christian holy days like one of the Ten Commandment 7th day to the first, in honor of their Sun God some say Sunday.
I learn a little here and there and come by these in studies.
I can recite some really disrespectful Quran verses about Christians infidels. But don't think all Moslem's are bad they just think they are the only true believers like all other religion's do.

Muslims Revere Jesus.

Some Muslims do like the ones below,part of the Quran.

"
aqwas-ys.jpg
(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.”
aqwas-ym.jpg
(Quran, 3:45-47)

Jesus was born miraculously by th

I 'll start with whats happening today in Bible prophecy, or what we think is in prophecy.

Revelation 13.

NIVNLTESVKJVNKJNAS
The Beast from the Sea
(Daniel 7:1–8)
1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be mortally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”
5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for 42 months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to speak blasphemies against God and to slander His name and His tabernacle—th
Your OP mentioned something I had never thought of before. The Beast was given a voice to speak for 42 months. In August 2020 social media first pushed back on allowing the misinformation he was posting. That's 42 month since he was inaugurated.

whoisit...notice how many keep derailing your topic. And the reason is they don't want you believing in God's word, they don't want you to think about it, they want you resigned to nothing-ness.

Not again.

Don't get me wrong, as a Muslim I certainly believe in the end times, but don't you see how you're always wrong and wrong and wrong again with your "prophesies" (which, btw, are only done by prophets).
Is wally shoebat, a former muslim wrong

Jesus wouldn't have told us to watch and pray these times don't catch us unaware if this were true, he told us to watch and prepare the time is near, didn't He?

Read the passage in context.........Jesus was not speaking to me or you, Jesus was addressing His disciples and was giving them the warning sings concerning the Fall of Jerusalem.

Jesus warned His disciples that the destruction of Jerusalem would be soon, in fact it would occur in their (His disciples) generation (Matthew 23:26)

Jesus told them the times leading up to the destruction of Jerusalem would be unusual. There would be an increase in war, famine, and earthquakes. (Matthew 24:6-8)

Jesus gave them specific signs, such as telling them that before Jerusalem and eventually Israel fell, the Gospel would be preached to the then known world. (Matt. 24:14). At that time no disciple even knew that the western hemisphere existed.....and the Gospel was preached all around as Paul stated later in scripture (Col. 1:23)

These signs would give anyone who paid heed enough time to prepare themselves for the end of Israel (Matt.24:33-34). When they would see these signs Jesus urged them to leave the populated city of Jerusalem as fast as they could (Matt. 24: 16-22).

He told them to pray that the time did not come in the winter when travel would difficult or on a Sabbath when the gates to the city would be closed (Matt. 24:24-25).

According to history actual............Christians paid heed to the signs, not one Christian was killed during the fall of Jerusalem.

This destruction was severe but was not all around the world it was limited to Israel and Jerusalem. Jesus said, it would be limited to Israel and Jerusalem, Jesus stated, ".........not one stone would be left upon another in the Temple" (Matt.24:1-2_

If the end of the world is coming............someone better get busy and build a new temple so it can be destroyed again. There is no Temple to be seen......it does not exist today. So how could these prophesies of Jesus be addressing the end of the world TODAY? :dunno: Did Jesus contradict Himself when He said that He nor any angel would know when the end of the world would take place?

At the end of Matthew 24:35, Jesus begins speaking of the end of the world, from vs. 36 forward Jesus is talking about the end of the world not the end of Israel.

He calls it THAT DAY (Matt. 24:36)...............this is the same phrase used by Paul in (1 Thess. 5:2) and by Peter in (2 Peter 3:10-13)

The end of Jerusalem would be preceded by unusual events as presented previously.......but the end of the world would be different, there would be no warning, everything would appear normal (Matt. 24:37-39)

Without any advance warning, we must stay prepared always for the even to take place at any time just as stated by Jesus (Matthew 24:42-45)

Last edited:
You are referring to the passages in Matthew where Jesus is telling His disciples to watch for the signs when Jerusalem would fall, the temple would fall....etc., Jesus was not speaking of the end of the world at that time.....just the end times of the nation of Biblical Isarel. And..........just as predicted by Jesus, the Roman Empire sacked and destroyed Israel and the city of Jerusalem in the later part of the 1st century. Do not confuse the fall of Jerusalem with the end of the world. "RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH."
Do not confuse the fall of Jerusalem with the end of the world.

you are who is confusing - end times w/ end of world - as that is the deficiency of the desert religions where not all will be judged as all being the same - they abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity, the path of remission where the final judgement would be for who were alive and triumphant similarly and if approved would begin the new paradise reclaimed that was long lost. the itinerant would have known having triumphed themselves what that purity would bring.

Read the passage in context.........Jesus was not speaking to me or you, Jesus was addressing His disciples and was giving them the warning sings concerning the Fall of Jerusalem.

Jesus warned His disciples that the destruction of Jerusalem would be soon, in fact it would occur in their (His disciples) generation (Matthew 23:26)

Jesus told them the times leading up to the destruction of Jerusalem would be unusual. There would be an increase in war, famine, and earthquakes. (Matthew 24:6-8)

Jesus gave them specific signs, such as telling them that before Jerusalem and eventually Israel fell, the Gospel would be preached to the then known world. (Matt. 24:14). At that time no disciple even knew that the western hemisphere existed.....and the Gospel was preached all around as Paul stated later in scripture (Col. 1:23)

These signs would give anyone who paid heed enough time to prepare themselves for the end of Israel (Matt.24:33-34). When they would see these signs Jesus urged them to leave the populated city of Jerusalem as fast as they could (Matt. 24: 16-22).

He told them to pray that the time did not come in the winter when travel would difficult or on a Sabbath when the gates to the city would be closed (Matt. 24:24-25).

According to history actual............Christians paid heed to the signs, not one Christian was killed during the fall of Jerusalem.

This destruction was severe but was not all around the world it was limited to Israel and Jerusalem. Jesus said, it would be limited to Israel and Jerusalem, Jesus stated, ".........not one stone would be left upon another in the Temple" (Matt.24:1-2_

If the end of the world is coming............someone better get busy and build a new temple so it can be destroyed again. There is no Temple to be seen......it does not exist today. So how could these prophesies of Jesus be addressing the end of the world TODAY? :dunno: Did Jesus contradict Himself when He said that He nor any angel would know when the end of the world would take place?

At the end of Matthew 24:35, Jesus begins speaking of the end of the world, from vs. 36 forward Jesus is talking about the end of the world not the end of Israel.

He calls it THAT DAY (Matt. 24:36)...............this is the same phrase used by Paul in (1 Thess. 5:2) and by Peter in (2 Peter 3:10-13)

The end of Jerusalem would be preceded by unusual events as presented previously.......but the end of the world would be different, there would be no warning, everything would appear normal (Matt. 24:37-39)

Without any advance warning, we must stay prepared always for the even to take place at any time just as stated by Jesus (Matthew 24:42-45)

I agree with this and from what I've studied it is correct. Haven't given it much attention lately and lots of stress now but it does sound familiar.
I agree unless they build another Temple real soon 'which I doubt' your correct.

you are who is confusing - end times w/ end of world - as that is the deficiency of the desert religions where not all will be judged as all being the same - they abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity, the path of remission where the final judgement would be for who were alive and triumphant similarly and if approved would begin the new paradise reclaimed that was long lost. the itinerant would have known having triumphed themselves what that purity would bring.

Thanks for your help with this study but could you put up some scripture to help us better understand your understanding of this?Or at least the verse it is taken from.

Don't get me wrong, as a Muslim I certainly believe in the end times, but don't you see how you're always wrong and wrong and wrong again with your "prophesies" (which, btw, are only done by prophets)

well that is certainly true and I might add that the qualification for a true prophet is that he has 100% accuracy. That you find with God of Abraham's prophets, Not the Koran's. With all due respect of course.

Thanks for your help with this study but could you put up some scripture to help us better understand your understanding of this?Or at least the verse it is taken from.

the religion of antiquity is spoken in timeless fashion not read - the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions is a deliberate distortion, the parable of noah - to obscure and plagiarizer its content ...

I will establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all creatures be destroyed by the waters of a flood ...

we will - establish our - shall humanity - all creatures is a joke.

^ the heavens will not interview again for humanity and will allow the triumph of good vs evil to prevail in conclusion as the time for final judgement - the remission to paradise, having been accomplished or punishment (as already witnessed) and extinction.

written properly the biblical shell would reveal the metaphysical pronouncement correctly - the self determination granted a&e, the collapse during the time of noah and the liberation theology of the 1st century reiteration of the original self determination for the return to paradise.

Forum List

Back