End Times Prophecy

1909---is that AD? English literature was chock full
of allusions to ZION long before 1909 AD ---that is
ENGLISH ---non-jewish literature. Some of the
Churches in my childhood---very recently ---not restricted, hometown had the word ZION in their name----something like "FIRST CHURCH OF ZION---whatevah
Does the word ZION ring a bell with you? Salem Massachusetts is named for JERU-SALEM. There are
cities all over the USA named after the cities of Israel/Judea. There are people all over the USA bearing hebrew names. ---- some people must have had an interest in that foreign land

I'm not talking about the word zion. The Scofield heresy was promoted by 4 or 5 NY Zionists to include Laguardia.

1909---is that AD? English literature was chock full
of allusions to ZION long before 1909 AD ---that is
ENGLISH ---non-jewish literature. Some of the
Churches in my childhood---very recently ---not restricted, hometown had the word ZION in their name----something like "FIRST CHURCH OF ZION---whatevah
Does the word ZION ring a bell with you? Salem Massachusetts is named for JERU-SALEM. There are
cities all over the USA named after the cities of Israel/Judea. There are people all over the USA bearing hebrew names. ---- some people must have had an interest in that foreign land
Here is how I believe Christianity was first invented. Peter or Paul visited a Jewish Synagog. He was taken back how beautiful it all was. He asked the person who invited him what it was all about. Then said he wanted to join. But rule number one for a Jew if someone tells them they want to convert, the first thing that Jew is told to do is talk them out of it.

Not to mention you don't just say "I believe in Moses" and you're in. There's a lot that goes into becoming a Jew. Bahmitphas and all. Howard Stern tells how hard it was. All the Hebrew he had to memorize. Ashana raka ba toole gimu mea rapapapal. I loved it when he and Gilbert Godfrey did it together.

So Peter or Paul decided to start his own religion. One that is a lot easier to join. And I believe Jesus was prophicized in the First testament right? The Jews just don't believe Jesus was that Messiah. Right? So Peter or Paul took that prophecy and made up a story that he came and went. And they told ignorant Greeks, Mexicans, Native Americans, Europeans this crazy story about Jesus and I can't believe they swallowed it.

Can you imagine someone telling you this story today? You'd laugh in their faces.

I'm not talking about the word zion. The Scofield heresy was promoted by 4 or 5 NY Zionists to include Laguardia.
Laguardia was
is that Laguadia airport of Fiorello? Fiorello
promoted zionism? news to me. So why the
many allusions to ZION in english literature----any idea?

I do not care what they accept.
I care----they accept the actions of HAMAS on
Oct. 7 2023 as pleasing to 'allah' their 'god' which
means that they were likely to do it again----as they have also done similar things in the past. The best
predictor of future behavior is past behavior

means that they were likely to do it again----as they have also done similar things in the past. The best
I do not expect terror attacks to ever stop. In fact, as the Muslim population grows they will become more frequent and deadly.

Laguardia was

is that Laguadia airport of Fiorello? Fiorello
promoted zionism? news to me. So why the
many allusions to ZION in english literature----any idea?

In Christianity Zion is just a reference to the heavenly city.

That's true.

Hitler considered the Arabs mud people.
SO? Hitler had even worse things to say of the
People of Poland. Iranians speak disparagingly
of any "other" people----even those from the city
"next door"------but they save the WORST for
ARABS. I have been acquainted with and worked
with many Iranians

SO? Hitler had even worse things to say of the
People of Poland. Iranians speak disparagingly
of any "other" people----even those from the city
"next door"------but they save the WORST for
ARABS. I have been acquainted with and worked
with many Iranians

I've been to Iran many times.

I've been to Iran many times.
SO? I've been to Delaware. I have no idea how
the population of Delaware feels about Biden.
During the time of BABY DOC DUVALIER----I worked
with some Haitians. Baby Doc was the son of PAPA
DOC. ----both dictators. Even in the USA Haitians
were VERY RELUCTANT to voice criticism of either----
so a Haitian I knew well----confided---in extreme
CONFIDENCE. Even in the time of THE SHAH---
SAVAK was an issue in Iran----did you have your HIJAB
on straight?

Forum List

Back