End Of "Critical Race Theory"

He does the dumbest things, he patronized the black community during the RNC Convention, and now targets "White Privilege" Training as "anti American".
Oh....you think it will cost him the election because he has stomped out the brainwashing that Marxist
anti white critical black theory teachings represent?

I can't help but think you are a real moron.

He does the dumbest things, he patronized the black community during the RNC Convention, and now targets "White Privilege" Training as "anti American".

From the link:

President Donald Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies' anti-racism training sessions, calling them “divisive, anti-American propaganda.”

OMB director Russell Vought, in a letter Friday to executive branch agencies, directed them to identify spending related to any training on “critical race theory," “white privilege” or any other material that teaches or suggests that the United States or any race or ethnicity is “inherently racist or evil.”

The memo comes as the nation has faced a reckoning this summer over racial injustice in policing and other spheres of American life. Trump has spent much of the summer defending the display of the Confederate battle flag and monuments of Civil War rebels from protesters seeking their removal, in what he has called a “culture war” ahead of the Nov. 3 election.
....doing the right thing is DUMB!!!!!!!????
...standing up for justice in the face of GREAT, unwarranted adversity is WRONG????????!!!!!!!!!
that's HEROIC/patriotic

Seems the reports that The President's remarks on our Military have feet, here are some other tidbits that DJT speaks without considering the consequences of his words (and many times his deeds):

If he actually said that he was probably answering the question ‘Why does anyone vote for a democrat?’

...we had that shit training..the ''victims'' in the cartoonish crap were dark skinned--because we know blacks are inhuman--they never do anything wrong--especially dumbass criminals

We're the dark-skinned cartoon victims blitzed on PCP spitting at cops and saying they had Covid-19? :hyper:

From the link:

President Donald Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies' anti-racism training sessions, calling them “divisive, anti-American propaganda.”

OMB director Russell Vought, in a letter Friday to executive branch agencies, directed them to identify spending related to any training on “critical race theory," “white privilege” or any other material that teaches or suggests that the United States or any race or ethnicity is “inherently racist or evil.”

The memo comes as the nation has faced a reckoning this summer over racial injustice in policing and other spheres of American life. Trump has spent much of the summer defending the display of the Confederate battle flag and monuments of Civil War rebels from protesters seeking their removal, in what he has called a “culture war” ahead of the Nov. 3 election.
You want white Americans to be trained to hate them selves for something they didn’t do? Lol

...we had that shit training..the ''victims'' in the cartoonish crap were dark skinned--because we know blacks are inhuman--they never do anything wrong--especially dumbass criminals

We're the dark-skinned cartoon victims blitzed on PCP spitting at cops and saying they had Covid-19? :hyper:
..they were singing peaceful hymns while the police beat them for NO reason
Swing low, sweet chariot
Coming for to carry me home

What is really insane is that those on the left wrong somehow believe that it helps them, politically, to openly embrace and promote positions that the vast majority of mainstream Americans find repugnant and unacceptable.

Modern LIbEralism, as I keep saying, is clearly a mental disease.
It is a Mental Disorder.

But, lots of these psychos believe the Fake News MSM and DO NOT realize that Main Street America does NOT agree with their insanity.

From the link:

1599339260278.png

Sit back and take a deep breath and go back to reading your White Fragility book which will soon be banned as a teaching aid in the public schools as Trump...

...Make(s) America Great Again!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Here's a tidpit for you and other trump defenders to consider:

I took a look at it.. now here's some tidbits* for you to consider

If you nutbags were honest, you'd admit to never hearing the term before this week.
???!!
ALL we ever hear is RACE RACE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not what I said, pal.

And you aren't upset by being called a racist, are you? It's kinda your thing.
1. then what are you saying?
2. a.why should I be upset? I'm not a racist
---b. the R word has been used so much that we laugh when you people use it ..you people fked up!!! you used it for so much bullshit that it means nothing now
HAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
we are not upset because we are laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Trump the authoritarian dictator.

Anti-racism training is neither divisive nor anti-American – yet another example of Trump using public policy to pander to his hateful, racist, bigoted base.

1599340066730.png

So demanding to have things your way or you'll loot, riot, and commit arson, while targeting people who don't have a dark skin isn't authoritarian, racist, and bigoted.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last time I took Diversity Training was in 2007 the year before I retired.
There was no talk of critical theory and original sin. If the trainer had even implied that I was rascist, I would've knocked the chicklets out of their gums!!

If you nutbags were honest, you'd admit to never hearing the term before this week.
I've known about the bogus theory for years. The problem is it is being pushed down our throats by the Black Queers Matter* movement.

*Black Queers Matter is my new more accurate label for the Black Lives Matter organization.

Forum List

Back