End All US Support to Israel

It as [sic] given to them by the British..

I suppose you think that India and Pakistan only exist because The British gave it to them? Or China? Or America?

Those British are some awfully generous people.

Is this the same British who trained and equipped the Arab Armies with British Tanks and Planes, but forbid Jews from owning any type of firearm? Is this the same Britain that voted to abstain on the UN Partition Plan of Palestine (the only European nation to do so)?

Israel has never slowed building Jewish only roads and settlements.

In fact, there isn't a single Jewish-only road in Israel. There are Jewish and Palestinian only roads in the West Bank, which, for now, isn't Israel. These unfortunate restrictions put in place only because Palestinians were rudely slaughtering Jews in the West Bank.

As for annexing both the West Bank and Gaza (and expelling the Arab residents), would you be in favor of that?

I suppose you think that India and Pakistan only exist because The British gave it to them? Or China? Or America?

Is this the same British who trained and equipped the Arab Armies with British Tanks and Planes, but forbid Jews from owning any type of firearm? Is this the same Britain that voted to abstain on the UN Partition Plan of Palestine (the only European nation to do so)?

LOLOL.. What are you talking about? People in India and Pakistan didn't immigrate from Russia and Poland.

What Arab armies did the British armies arm and when? The Arabs really didn't have much in the way of armies. The British were pretty disgusted after the Zionist terror gangs kille so many British peacekeepers.

LOLOL.. What are you talking about? People in India and Pakistan didn't immigrate from Russia and Poland.

What Arab armies did the British armies arm and when? The Arabs really didn't have much in the way of armies. The British were pretty disgusted after the Zionist terror gangs kille so many British peacekeepers.

Jews have been indigenous to Israel for millennia before the Arab invasion in the 7th Century CE.

In fact, there isn't a single Jewish-only road in Israel. There are Jewish and Palestinian only roads in the West Bank, which, for now, isn't Israel. These unfortunate restrictions put in place only because Palestinians were rudely slaughtering Jews in the West Bank.

As for annexing both the West Bank and Gaza (and expelling the Arab residents), would you be in favor of that?

The Israelis have taken over the West Bank.. There hasn't been any possibility of a contiguous Palestinian state for 20 years.. There would only be disconnected Bantustans.. Now they will take East Jerusalem..

The Israelis have taken over the West Bank.. There hasn't been any possibility of a contiguous Palestinian state for 20 years.. There would only be disconnected Bantustans.. Now they will take East Jerusalem..

Stop trying to cheer my up.

Jews have been indigenous to Israel for millennia before the Arab invasion in the 7th Century CE.

LOLOL.. Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham.. In fact, both Abraham and Moses had Arab wives. Sargon 2 settle four Arab tribes in Samaria in 700 BCE.

Agree or disagree with their tactics, Israel is our greatest ally in the ME.
And before we allied ourselves with the Jewish state, the US had no enemies in the Middle East.
Before WWII the US had no allies in the Eastern hemisphere; we saved their asses.

False.
In WWI, all the Mideast countries allied with the US because they hated the Ottoman Empire.
I suggest you define an ally as someone who doesn't only "like" me when they need me.

Agree or disagree with their tactics, Israel is our greatest ally in the ME.
And before we allied ourselves with the Jewish state, the US had no enemies in the Middle East.
Before WWII the US had no allies in the Eastern hemisphere; we saved their asses.

Saudi Arabia has been a US ally since Roosevelt and Ibn Saud met at Great Bitter Creek. However, KSA signed on with the Allies in 1939 as did 29 other Arab states.
SA needed a rich nation to buy their oil.
The US has no true Muslim ally.

LOLOL.. Arabs have been in Palestine since Abraham.. In fact, both Abraham and Moses had Arab wives. Sargon 2 settle four Arab tribes in Samaria in 700 BCE.
True...Joshua did not kick all of them out as God commanded him to do.

Well the city of JERUSALEM has a Jewish name. I wonder why that is?
What do you imagine that proves?
How many Arab towns has Israel renamed since 1948?
A Threshold Crossed
202104mena_israelpalestine_bornunequal_abroad_0.jpg

"Around 400 Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated – with a majority being entirely destroyed and left uninhabitable[1][2] – during the Palestinian Nakba in 1948. Many of the locations were repopulated by Jewish immigrants, with their place names replaced with new Hebrew place names."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_and_villages_depopulated_during_the_1947–1949_Palestine_war#:~:text=An overwhelming number of the,Beisan) fled or were expelled.

Are you trying to say that Jerusalem was an arab town that the Jews renamed? Jerusalem was founded in 3000 BC.... it was Jews who built the place and it has ALWAYS been a meaningful place to Jews. The Muslims have their Mecca and Medina and a whole slew of sacred places that you better not go if your not a Muslim.
The Jews only have one place in the world that is sacred. Jerusalem. What I think is the Muslims really dont want to share. Every city is their holy city.

Well the city of JERUSALEM has a Jewish name. I wonder why that is?
What do you imagine that proves?
How many Arab towns has Israel renamed since 1948?
A Threshold Crossed
202104mena_israelpalestine_bornunequal_abroad_0.jpg

"Around 400 Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated – with a majority being entirely destroyed and left uninhabitable[1][2] – during the Palestinian Nakba in 1948. Many of the locations were repopulated by Jewish immigrants, with their place names replaced with new Hebrew place names."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_and_villages_depopulated_during_the_1947–1949_Palestine_war#:~:text=An overwhelming number of the,Beisan) fled or were expelled.

Are you trying to say that Jerusalem was an arab town that the Jews renamed? Jerusalem was founded in 3000 BC.... it was Jews who built the place and it has ALWAYS been a meaningful place to Jews. The Muslims have their Mecca and Medina and a whole slew of sacred places that you better not go if your not a Muslim.
The Jews only have one place in the world that is sacred. Jerusalem. What I think is the Muslims really dont want to share. Every city is their holy city.
GP is a rabid Jew hater because he's a loser on welfare who wants $15.00/hour.

What about the billions we give to the Palestinians? End that, too?
Not until the Palestinians have raked in as much as the Jews.

MAY 14, 2021

End Military Support to Israel

"The U.S. turns a blind eye to Israeli violence and theft of Arab land, rarely lifting a finger to move toward a two-state solution while loudly decrying Arab violence against Israelis. The U.S. sends $4 billion a year to Israel—enough to give free healthcare to 1.4 million Americans if we wanted to.

"Joe Biden recently restored $235 million in assistance to the Palestinian Authority that had been cut off by Trump—less than one-sixteenth of the package to Israel."
Why do you support savage terrorists over a progressive civilization that leads the world in technological advancements?
Because they are occupiers.

Even if you believe Israel should not lose US charity due to the 1976 Symington Amendment (which forbids aid to rogue nuclear regimes), the latest example of ethnic cleansing in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem should end the weasel worded BS that assigns some utterly mendacious moral equivalency between occupier and occupied:

"MAY 14, 2021

End Military Support to Israel"​

"Militant right-wing Jewish settlers encouraged and protected by the government of corrupt Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are trying to evict hundreds of Palestinian families from homes they have owned for decades in East Jerusalem, the Arab-dominated future capital of a Palestinian state if one is ever established.

"The settlers argue in court that the land in question was originally owned by a Jewish trust and should revert accordingly.

"However, as The New York Times notes, the apartheid regime treats people differently depending on their ethnicity: 'Israeli law allows Jews to reclaim ownership of land they vacated in 1948, but denies Palestinians the right to reclaim the properties they fled from in the same war.'"
why should we stop supporting an allie that is defending itself from terrorist?
Resistance..you are bbrainwashed.
Israelis are occupying lands that belong to plaestinians and constantly stealing more.

Not until the Palestinians have raked in as much as the Jews.

Ah, there it is! You're just another lefty anti-semite. Tell us how much you love the fact that Hamas hangs homosexuals and practices female genital mutilation. I know you support it.

I do not condone repression of homosexuals, but you are misinformed about female genital mutilation.
Mohammad was a poor clerk who was married by a wealthy widow, so he only did good things for women in return for his gratitude.
He increased the rights of women so they could inherit, divorce, own estates, etc.
The myth of female genital mutilation is deliberate propaganda.
The reality is that some women have a thick hood covering the clitoris, which prevents sexual stimulation.
The Islamic practice is a slight slit in this hood, to lengthen the vaginal opening upward.
It does NOT include clitoris removal as the fake propaganda lies and claims.
There is nothing islamic about genital mutilation, it is purely cultural and is practiced in some countries in Africa and Asia, some of them happen to be Christians, muslims, Buddhists......

Forum List

Back