Employer training in the new woke world

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
My son just got done with a week of mandated online training in workplace behavior. Sexual harassment training. Avoiding microagression training. Lbgtq issues. Of course black sensitivity. Yes there was a test.

Here's the crazy part. The company has no physical location. Everyone works at home. The only coworker my son has is the cat that sits on his desk. A week devoted to this nonsense. It really doesn't make any sense.

My son just got done with a week of mandated online training in workplace behavior. Sexual harassment training. Avoiding microagression training. Lbgtq issues. Of course black sensitivity. Yes there was a test.

Here's the crazy part. The company has no physical location. Everyone works at home. The only coworker my son has is the cat that sits on his desk. A week devoted to this nonsense. It really doesn't make any sense.
And your problem with it is????

But he was paid for it, right?

We were doing classes on sexual harassment in the army thirty er forty years ago..and for some reason fighting was against the rules..Try eight hours of hand tool recognition and nomenclature class.

Obviously this isnt a reflection on your son. But the fact is there are a lot of pigs in the workforce and businesses need to educate them to behave like decent people.
Not least because it saves them money in the longer term.

And your problem with it is????
There are no coworkers. Everyone in the entire company works from their own home.

Obviously this isnt a reflection on your son. But the fact is there are a lot of pigs in the workforce and businesses need to educate them to behave like decent people.
There are NO coworkers. His workplace is an upstairs bedroom.

I thought you met your husband at work after he took you into the supply closet for a bang.

There is a guy at my gym that I have talked to a few times. His name is Marco and he has an accent. So today we were talking and I asked where he is from (this is considered a microagression by idiot leftists) and he said Mexico City and his Dad moved there from Spain when he was young. We had a great conversation that we would have not otherwise had if I didn't ask the question.

There is a guy at my gym that I have talked to a few times. His name is Marco and he has an accent. So today we were talking and I asked where he is from (this is considered a microagression by idiot leftists) and he said Mexico City and his Dad moved there from Spain when he was young. We had a great conversation that we would have not otherwise had if I didn't ask the question.
If your gym was in your house you would never have had the opportunity to ask the question.

Wow, whoever is in charge of this business, who do they think that your boy is going to harass in any way when he does his job from home?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Wow, whoever is in charge of this business, who do they think that your boy is going to harass in any way when he does his job from home?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Or any of them. This was company wide training. Everyone works from home.

Forum List

Back