Well this is strange..Trump passes up chance to be the center of it all

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
I think Trump was excited at the prospect of coming back to D.C and testifying at his impeachment trial. A chance to whine in front of the media about how he 'wuz robbed'. A narcissist's dream. That is until his lawyers whispered in his ear..'you will have to do it under oath'..those two words almost gave him a heart attack..under oath...Trump Will Not Testify In Senate Impeachment Trial, Adviser Says

It would be a Huge ratings boost for the networks, and they would rake in millions in ad revenues.

But the Liberal Media is greedy, and unwilling to share the bounty.

You never know however, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that negotiations for Trump's appearance are going on now.

I think Trump was excited at the prospect of coming back to D.C and testifying at his impeachment trial. A chance to whine in front of the media about how he 'wuz robbed'. A narcissist's dream. That is until his lawyers whispered in his ear..'you will have to do it under oath'..those two words almost gave him a heart attack..under oath...Trump Will Not Testify In Senate Impeachment Trial, Adviser Says
I bet the 1st two words out of his mouth would be lies.

Oh, trump wants to testify and 'get back at all those haters" but his lawyers are smarter than that and won't let trump testify, because they KNOW he can't avoid lying. And that would be bad.

It would be a Huge ratings boost for the networks, and they would rake in millions in ad revenues.

But the Liberal Media is greedy, and unwilling to share the bounty.

You never know however, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that negotiations for Trump's appearance are going on now.

If Trump could catch CCPNN offering to pay him to participate in the Witch Burning, that would be TOO hilarious.

If Trump is on trial for inciting the riot he is innocent because he never told anyone to riot.

But I suppose the truth doesn't matter to the fucking piece of shit hell-bound Democrats.

Oh, trump wants to testify and 'get back at all those haters" but his lawyers are smarter than that and won't let trump testify, because they KNOW he can't avoid lying. And that would be bad.

Like it was for Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, and Hillary?

Oh that's right, Reich members are above the law....

Oh that's right, Reich members are above the law....
Reich...Pol Pot...Stalin...Himmler...SSDD, right?

Yeah I guess he was excited to be able to say whatever he wants but no one told him that they will ask specific questions. Questions that if he answers incorrectly will lead to more questions. It has been over two months and everyone knows what the answers are. Trump will just lie and be caught in a lie. Making a case for conviction. I have always said Trump is his own worst enemy because he can't shut up. He wants to sound like he know everything but just wants to brag about himself. It probably works in front of his fans but obviously it doesn't work with the media and senators waiting for the opportunity.

Since President Trump can't be removed from office if he loses this case, it seems a rather pointless exercise.

Why not put up a wager with Sleepy Joe? Hair vs. hair. If Trump wins acquittal, Biden has to have his head shaved. If Trump were convicted, The Donald will take a head shaving? The "Battle of the Presidents".

Which documented CRIMES do you suggest these people committed?
Not make believe, I want them committed, crimes.

WHICH actual Crimes? You got nothing.

It is fact that Comey, McCabe, Brennan, and Clapper all lied to Congress. That is a crime.
Is it a fact? NO.
Show me the perjury charges.
Show me the indictments.
They were not indicted. The dual justice system is also an obvious fact. You are just another useful idiot who thinks what amounts to organized criminals running this country is somehow right or American. Crawl back into your bubble.

Forum List

Back