Eminem's "daughter" comes out as "Non-Binary"

Go back to sleep, Keyboard Kowboy.

Or better yet, come and step three steps inside my front door and say that, and we'll find out who the actual badass is.

Come inside your house uninvited? Why would I do that. I would say the same thing to you in public, and I doubt you would do a thing.

Such a myopic perspective.
”why do you care what others do” is some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard....The breakdown and decay of American society originates in American households...You know, all that “systemic racism“ that makes you piss yourself is born from the teachings in American homes...thats why you want Father Government to take over and teach ideology to our children....Remember now?

Please tell me where I have advocated the gov't teaching ideology? I am asking what is breaking down? No answer? Typical.

Please tell me where I have advocated the gov't teaching ideology? I am asking what is breaking down? No answer? Typical.
C’mon man!
Playing stupid is...well....STUPID.
Look to Mexifornia, Loon York, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and literally EVERY SINGLE Dem run shithole to identify the degredation and “breakdown“ of American principle, moral and value systems.
These mutants represent whats to come in masses for America if traditional American ideologies aren’t restored in a hurry.
85B3D441-663A-4F1B-AF5A-D5F977538D22.jpeg

8C70DB04-8671-4BE7-9DC1-1C2AD3EEFBB7.jpeg

C’mon man!
Look to Mexifornia, Loon York, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and literally EVERY SINGLE Dem run shithole to identify the degredation and “breakdown“ of American principle, moral and value systems.
These mutants represent whats to come in masses for America if traditional American ideologies aren’t restored in a hurry.
View attachment 526002
View attachment 526004
These people represent who God was talking about when He said, "and it grieved Him in His heart that He had made Man."

Nah, I will just live a happy life, unbothered by the sexuality or sexual habits of consenting adults.
Therein lies the problem...you have a case of conservativeitus....they looked the other way for decades and pretended they didn’t have to or shouldn’t worry about what others were doing while leftist filth went uncontested running amok morphing America into the no border, no boundaries, anything goes free for all shithole they have.
GET IN THE GAME...Do it for your grandchildren.

Oh? And are people telling you what you may or may not say?
Wow! It is absolutely phony of you to pretend that you don't know how some folks are not allowed to speak their opinions.

Is that your photo on your avatar? It looks like it was taken in a nursing home. Just asking -- when my husband was in a care facility during his last months, they wouldn't let him play with computers or other devices. There was a reason for this.

C’mon man!
View attachment 526002
View attachment 526004
Wow! Them's some real inbred looking winners there! And they call US hillbillies!

I like to threaten fools who are badasses online and not much in person.

People get all worked up about someone they do not know declaring something about their sexuality. It has no affect on their life, but they rant like its the end of the world. And I am the loon. You have some bizarre standards. But then, you want to dig up a deceased Supreme Court Justice and ship her remained to New Zealand in a political stunt. And you call me a loon? lol

Well, keep throwing out those death threats; being a mod didn't help your credibility any , so you might as well drink more breakfast beer and have tantrums on the innernetz. Ar least we know you were madly in love with that cretin Ginzburg, and got triggered.

Oh, nothing that you'd really notice. Just tiny, tiny bits.
No need to worry about it. Just go back to sleep.

They all think we're supposed to buy all these personal anecdotes and Teachable Moments; meanwhile these deviants and pedoes blas their crap all over as loud and often as possible, hold Drag Queen Story Hours, have school nurses convincing kids they need hormone treatments and need to be sexually mutilated, but when anybody says anything against that insanity they run around sniveling 'it's nobodys' business n stuff!!!' The ass clowns made it everybody's business, so fuck them and their retarded bullshit; we know where it comes from, it comes from communist culture war tactics, especial;y Antonio Gramsci's writings on how to manipulate language and media. And, they have it laid out in a sort of 'Gramsci For Dummies' list of responses and harangues, which is why they all use the same slogans and repetitive narratives over and over and over again, like Winterborn the Big Innernetz Sniper Guy here does. lol

All these on this list sound familiar? they've been using them since a least the early '80's, when former Communist Party member Harry Hay was at his height and all of his organizations he formed were at their peak visibility, including his favorite gang of homosexual activists, NAMBLA, proud founding member of the ILGA and other 'rights' groups..

This is the agenda, and it is well along. They were even able to convince a lot of halfwits that the AIDS epidemic was caused by faggots not being able to get married n stuff, when of course it was caused by faggots not giving a shit who they infected as long as they got to have sex with as many guys as they could every week with the result that over third of them died and they managed to infect the nation's blood supply as well. And, they still lead in new infections, and also in spreading several other diseases. They're not only sociopaths they're a public health menace and have a serious pedophile problem as well.

They all think we're supposed to buy all these personal anecdotes and Teachable Moments; meanwhile these deviants and pedoes blas their crap all over as loud and often as possible, hold Drag Queen Story Hours, have school nurses convincing kids they need hormone treatments and need to be sexually mutilated, but when anybody says anything against that insanity they run around sniveling 'it's nobodys' business n stuff!!!' The ass clowns made it everybody's business, so fuck them and their retarded bullshit; we know where it comes from, it comes from communist culture war tactics, especial;y Antonio Gramsci's writings on how to manipulate language and media. And, they have it laid out in a sort of 'Gramsci For Dummies' list of responses and harangues, which is why they all use the same slogans and repetitive narratives over and over and over again, like Winterborn the Big Innernetz Sniper Guy here does. lol

All these on this list sound familiar? they've been using them since a least the early '80's, when former Communist Party member Harry Hay was at his height and all of his organizations he formed were at their peak visibility, including his favorite gang of homosexual activists, NAMBLA, proud founding member of the ILGA and other 'rights' groups..

This is the agenda, and it is well along. They were even able to convince a lot of halfwits that the AIDS epidemic was caused by faggots not being able to get married n stuff, when of course it was caused by faggots not giving a shit who they infected as long as they got to have sex with as many guys as they could every week with the result that over third of them died and they managed to infect the nation's blood supply as well. And, they still lead in new infections, and also in spreading several other diseases. They're not only sociopaths they're a public health menace and have a serious pedophile problem as well.
I remember the very beginnings of noticing the social engineering back in about 1968, with the media cramming down our throats all the stuff meant to teach us that it doesn't matter if we know something is wrong, that we should just go ahead and do it anyway. The wronger the better. As a 14 year old child, I was aware that I was being manipulated. I can't believe that there are people here in the 21st century who can't tell how badly manipulated they are. ADULT PEOPLE WHO, BY RIGHTS, OUGHT TO KNOW BETTER!

Wel he never threatens to shoot those deviants, so obviously he thinks its fine when some freaks want to watch his daughter take a dump or pee. What could possibly go wrong with that ??? That's 'normal' isn't it?
I can't imagine living in that kind of world, where there is no right or wrong.

That was like when...what's his name.. have to Google it... Billy Ray Cyrus said "he is proud of his daughters decisions" when she prostituted herself repeatedly trying to beef up a lacking singing career. Now she is pretty much known as the industry slut.
"Proud of her".... yeah right.

That was like when...what's his name.. have to Google it... Billy Ray Cyrus said "he is proud of his daughters decisions" when she prostituted herself repeatedly trying to beef up a lacking singing career. Now she is pretty much known as the industry slut.
"Proud of her".... yeah right.
Yeah, Billy Ray, at that point, became pretty much irrelevant as a parent. Never thought his music was all that to begin with.

Forum List

Back