Eminem's "daughter" comes out as "Non-Binary"

And?

Individuals are at liberty to make decisions about their personal lives; citizens have a right to self-determination.

This is only an ‘issue’ the hateful, authoritarian right.
^^^ These are the deviant morons that think it's fine for school officials to convince little children they need to take hormones and get sexually mutilated. They also llike to murder babies by the millions for the crime of being 'inconvenient', and think it's possible to have 340 million separate Constitutions and state laws customized for every individual, but only if commies and deviants approve of them. They're sick in the head.

"Authoritarian right"? Do you mean those of us who do not care to be dragged into someone's little fantasy life and are insulted, assaulted and abused when we refuse to do so? You mean THAT authoritarian right?

If that's the appellation you're going to try to pin on me because I don't take some adolescent's sexual fantasies seriously, you can simply fuck off, the sooner the better.

Authoritarian right, my ASS!
The boy doesnt know what the word even means.

He supports his technocrat master's elimination of free speech, the democrat party stripping away the right to assembly and the coordinated attack on small business in order to enrich Jeff Bezos and other giant online corporate intetests.

Nothing will convince me otherwise that when something is made acceptable and presented as OK, loads of people who weren't that way inclined decide to come out because they think it sounds good.

Society enables these folk and actually makes their minds up for them.

Non-binary people have never existed before.
The Bible even predicted this for the end times. Including homosexuality and every other sexual perversions would increase. That means mentally ill people would CHOOSE these perversions

OP only hates Eminem because he hated Dear Leader ;)

Where did you get the idea that the OP knew of Eminem's hatred of the Presidency, much less had anything to do with the story of his kid being a weirdo? I certainly didn't know what Eminem thought, and truth be told, I would have guessed Eminem to be a conservative like the greater musicians from Michigan like Kid Rock and Nugent are.

Where did you get the idea that the OP knew of Eminem's hatred of the Presidency, much less had anything to do with the story of his kid being a weirdo? I certainly didn't know what Eminem thought, and truth be told, I would have guessed Eminem to be a conservative like the greater musicians from Michigan like Kid Rock and Nugent are.
Kid Rock and Ted Nugent are MUSICIANS? :laugh:
Even Eminem is no musician - He's an artist and poet same as any other good rapper.
Kid and Ted don't make that grade either.

And?

Individuals are at liberty to make decisions about their personal lives; citizens have a right to self-determination.

This is only an ‘issue’ the hateful, authoritarian right.

I see these threads and always wonder why people get so bent out of shape. I doubt any of them were going to date the person in question.

I have asked over and over. But I will ask again. Why does this matter to you?

Rather than get mad, why not laugh about it? It doesn't affect the nation whatsoever, and we shouldn't care what others do with themselves if one believes in freedom. If you think it should not exist you are indeed a lesser abled thinker. Emphasis lesser abled

So, let's see - here you have this white trash dude who thinks he is black and is followed by a bunch of white kids of low self esteem who wish they were black, too. This dude has a child who grabs their ten minutes of fame by proclaiming they are non binary.

I doubt that I am going to be losing sleep over this. Heck, I dont even know one Kardashian from another, and this one is even lower down on the list of distractuons created to keep peeople preoccupied so they dont pay any attention to how they are being manipulated by the media.

We are watching the culture degenerate before our very eyes. The left mocks the idea of a slippery slope, but it has been going on for a generation. America is DYING and you see nothing
Some posters are trapped in perpetual infancy and are incapable of seeing any perspective but their own. I think this is why we need to break this nation into two separate nations, because I do not want to live in the same country as such infantile losers with their disregard for morals and values.

Ease describe how this has one iota of negativity on the nation. You can't. It's a total non issue made one by drama queens.

Some posters are trapped in perpetual infancy and are incapable of seeing any perspective but their own. I think this is why we need to break this nation into two separate nations, because I do not want to live in the same country as such infantile losers with their disregard for morals and values.
I just think they need to be defeated thru education. If that doesnt work, there is always force. They dont deserve half of my country

Forum List

Back