Eminem's "daughter" comes out as "Non-Binary"

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Eminem’s 19-year-old child came out as nonbinary, whatever the fuck that really means, besides that the kid is warped. Stevie, as she/it wants to be called, who shared the news in a recent TikTok video, said they’ll use the pronouns they/she/he going forward. Formerly known as Whitney, Stevie showed their journey to become "more comfortable" with their body and self as their appearance changed over the years.
Of course I'm not surprised genetic garbage raised in a house with Slim Shit Head has severe mental illness, frankly I'm surprised it survived to adulthood. Hopefully it never reproduces.

Nothing will convince me otherwise that when something is made acceptable and presented as OK, loads of people who weren't that way inclined decide to come out because they think it sounds good.

Society enables these folk and actually makes their minds up for them.

Non-binary people have never existed before.

Nothing will convince me otherwise that when something is made acceptable and presented as OK, loads of people who weren't that way inclined decide to come out because they think it sounds good.

Society enables these folk and actually makes their minds up for them.

Non-binary people have never existed before.
Fashion. It's now fashionable to not know what fucking sex you are.

I stopped giving a shit about fashion about 20 years ago. People just need to grow up and like themselves, in spite of all the bad parenting they were assaulted with. Just get over it!

Of course I'm not surprised genetic garbage raised in a house with Slim Shit Head has severe mental illness, frankly I'm surprised it survived to adulthood. Hopefully it never reproduces.
And?

Individuals are at liberty to make decisions about their personal lives; citizens have a right to self-determination.

This is only an ‘issue’ the hateful, authoritarian right.

And?

Individuals are at liberty to make decisions about their personal lives; citizens have a right to self-determination.

This is as childish and immature as it is ridiculous.

Children will play make believe. They play house, cowboys and indians, cops and robbers... the better their props, the more real it seems to be for them.

But there comes a time in life where t's best to put away the silver cap guns, the play dresses and shoes, the stick bow and arrows and grow the fuck up.

Of course we have the freedom to identify as whomever we wish. I can identify as an Egyptian princess or the long lost daughter of Bill Gates. I can pretend all I wish, but it doesn't make it real. It remains as ridiculous and idiotic as it ever was for grown ups to play childrens games in adult life.

They are free to pretend and we are free to disagree. I'm not bound by law, duty, honor, patriotism or any other damn thing to pretend along with them.

Last edited:
Don't start that. More than one person around here has fainted from sighing too often.
LOL!

I sigh because I am tired of people. I'm glad I'm old and that each minute that elapses is one minute less I have to live with the stupid shit people do.

And?

"Authoritarian right"? Do you mean those of us who do not care to be dragged into someone's little fantasy life and are insulted, assaulted and abused when we refuse to do so? You mean THAT authoritarian right?

If that's the appellation you're going to try to pin on me because I don't take some adolescent's sexual fantasies seriously, you can simply fuck off, the sooner the better.

Authoritarian right, my ASS!

LOL!

I sigh because I am tired of people. I'm glad I'm old and that each minute that elapses is one minute less I have to live with the stupid shit people do.

That's why James and I live in the boonies in Missouri with no neighbors to speak of. It comes with some drawbacks, but it beats hell out of the cities. Especially those in cali. I adore it here.

That's why James and I live in the boonies in Missouri with no neighbors to speak of. It comes with some drawbacks, but it beats hell out of the cities. Especially those in cali. I adore it here.
Good for you!

I keep moving to smaller, quieter towns. Will eventually find the right place.

The Left controls pop culture and they have made it fashionable to be one of the 64 genders.

Well. They made it fashionable to SOME, but thank gawd not all.

Some of refuse to surrender our logic and sanity.

BTW... I like your avatar. As bitey as she looks, it'll be great to scare folks with on Halloween.

This is as childish and immature as it is ridiculous.

Children will play make believe. They play house, cowboys and indians, cops and robbers... the better their props, the more real it seems to be for them.

But there comes a time in life where t's best to put away the silver cap guns, the play dresses and shoes, the stick bow and arrows and grow the fuck up.

Of course we have the freedom to identify as whomever we wish. I can identify as an Egyptian princess or the long lost daughter of Bill Gates. I can pretend all I wish, but it doesn't make it real. It remains as ridiculous and idiotic as it ever was for grown ups to play childrens games in adult life.

They are free to pretend and we are free to disagree. I'm not bound by law, duty, honor, patriotism or any other damn thing to pretend along with them.
The hateful, bigoted right’s unwarranted and bizarre obsession with gender is pathological.

Forum List

Back