Eminem's "daughter" comes out as "Non-Binary"

Therein lies the problem...you have a case of conservativeitus....they looked the other way for decades and pretended they didn’t have to or shouldn’t worry about what others were doing while leftist filth went uncontested running amok morphing America into the no border, no boundaries, anything goes free for all shithole they have.
GET IN THE GAME...Do it for your grandchildren.

I have spoken out many times over the years about needing to get control of our border. So you missed on that.

But as for what consenting adults do to and with each other? Not a problem.

Wow! It is absolutely phony of you to pretend that you don't know how some folks are not allowed to speak their opinions.

Is that your photo on your avatar? It looks like it was taken in a nursing home. Just asking -- when my husband was in a care facility during his last months, they wouldn't let him play with computers or other devices. There was a reason for this.

Yep, that is my picture. No, I am not in a nursing home.

As for not being able to speak your opinion, I still ask where this happens. Getting arguments from people who disagree is not being forbidden from speaking your opinions.

There was a time, 50 or 60 years ago, you and your ilk were able to spout all sorts of vile bullshit. Now you get flack for being that sort of asshole.

Well, keep throwing out those death threats; being a mod didn't help your credibility any , so you might as well drink more breakfast beer and have tantrums on the innernetz. Ar least we know you were madly in love with that cretin Ginzburg, and got triggered.

My credibility with people who hate someone for coming out of the closet is the least of my worries.

Breakfast beer?? LMAO!! More nonsense and more pretending you know me.

No, I wasn't madly in love with Ginsberg. But I am also not going to stand by and watch her be dug up and her corpse shipped off. The same with Scalia. Hell, the same with Richard Nixon and LBJ.

Wel he never threatens to shoot those deviants, so obviously he thinks its fine when some freaks want to watch his daughter take a dump or pee. What could possibly go wrong with that ??? That's 'normal' isn't it?

Someone watching an underage girl use the restroom is breaking the law. I am all for them being prosecuted. Your cliche' attempt to make everything but heterosexuality appear as the same is laughable.

I can't imagine living in that kind of world, where there is no right or wrong.

I have very strict notions of right and wrong. Sexual contact between consenting adults does not fall under the category of "wrong" for me.

Child abuse and pedophilia are absolutely wrong.

The only thing I can figure out is that this "non binary" bullshit means that you aren't human because humans have two genders. That is a biological fact.

Of course Moon Bats don't know much about the science of Biology, do they?

I have spoken out many times over the years about needing to get control of our border. So you missed on that.

But as for what consenting adults do to and with each other? Not a problem.
They CAN and WILL do as they please, but THEY are responsible for the consequences. Society has no need to pander to their queerness nor should we need to feel bullied into accepting them.

It's time for normal people to mock them

Nothing will convince me otherwise that when something is made acceptable and presented as OK, loads of people who weren't that way inclined decide to come out because they think it sounds good.

Society enables these folk and actually makes their minds up for them.

SO true, that's what I've been saying too. Social conditioning, it just goes to show that people are so easily manipulated and go along with whatever the PTSB want them to go along with. It's pathetic, iyam.

In my view that's why it's important to have a firm foundation, because then you don't get swept into every trend that comes along or every lie that is pushed on society by corrupt entities.

They CAN and WILL do as they please, but THEY are responsible for the consequences. Society has no need to pander to their queerness nor should we need to feel bullied into accepting them.

It's time for normal people to mock them

Or they can mock the people who think they should have a say in anyone elses sex life.

This is why people should not do drugs or allow their kids to......they turn out like Hollyweirds kids--WEIRD.
Just imagine what it must have been like to grow up in Cher's orbit. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that would turn a saint bizarre.

Forum List

Back