Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

The Democratic party is addressing this problem.

1st the democratic party are dictating credit cards property of the store.

2nd it will be a class 1 felony to willfully intend to destroy store property

3rd, destruction of store property in the store is now a hate crime

6cc70bc9f3218cbf.png

i can't help but think the left is using this to cover up something more vile and significant that they are putting in place.

Well, 2nd Amendment solutions are the Rightwing option.
When he donned a bright safety vest over his company-issued Pride-themed T-shirt to help a customer carry goods to his car, the shopper looked at him and said, "Oh, is that so I could shoot you easier?"

It is time....

Anyone that thinks cutting up a credit card is "threatening" is a loon

share the link. :itsok:
Have a miserable day :smoochEE:

Anytime anyone says they were attacked, threatened, harrased, abused and so on and the accuser is a liberal, black, progressive, fag, democrat politician I tend to automatically disbelieve whatever they say because those people have turned me into a victim blamer over the past few years. Now everytime one of those people say something bad happen to them I just think "ok, well what did you do to deserve it?" Or "I need video evidence or I dont believe you".

It started with that "believe all women" nonsense and has spiraled out of control.

I haven't bought anything at target in a long time. Long ago, I used to buy their store brand of jeans "Cherokee." What could be more American than that? Jeans worked just fine. Denim is denim. Since Levi Strauss is now sending its heirs to congress to help with phony impeachments, I won't be buying them anymore.

But my Cherokee jeans said "made in Korea." I just looked at the website and they pride themselves on being an American company. Headquarters in California, so they can get their "American" products off the ships easier. I just picture Korean factory workers singing "Cherokee People . . . Cherokee Tri-ibe."

Forum List

Back