Emails and Benghazi...A GOP Strategic Death Sentence for 2016..

I am not a paid blogger for the GOP Strategy-Machine and I...

• Agree with the OP

• Disagree with the OP

Results are only viewable after voting.
The OP is screaming....................

hilaryalone-vi.jpg

:haha:

NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE

Wrong, four Americans were left hung out to dry and then Obama, Clinton, etc (Susan Rice) lied about it. I care and millions of others do also.
You care about laying blame, where it doesn't belong. Your kind ignores everything, trying to nail Clinton and Obama.

I care about laying blame where it belongs. Lying about the cause and destroying the e-mail evidence arouses some suspicion in normal people. A partisan hack is not a normal person.
Neither was done. How about caring about the truth, for once?

Then you agree Benghazi was caused by a spontaneous demonstration protesting a video, and Hillary didn't delete any e-mails on her illegal private server. I had no idea that you were that ignorant.

Wrong, four Americans were left hung out to dry and then Obama, Clinton, etc (Susan Rice) lied about it. I care and millions of others do also.
You care about laying blame, where it doesn't belong. Your kind ignores everything, trying to nail Clinton and Obama.

I care about laying blame where it belongs. Lying about the cause and destroying the e-mail evidence arouses some suspicion in normal people. A partisan hack is not a normal person.

Then you agree Benghazi was caused by a spontaneous demonstration protesting a video, and Hillary didn't delete any e-mails on her illegal private server. I had no idea that you were that ignorant.
Benghazi was a terrorist attack, which she's on the record saying, and no one knows if any of the deleted emails had anything to do with Benghazi, which wasn't her fault, it just happened on her watch.

hilaryalone-vi.jpg

No, the OP is screaming "We can't have the left in the Oval Office for another 4-8 years because of some stupid GOP miscalculation or reticence to utilize the one issue it can win with.." The Trump-flock phenomenon had best be paid attention to, not ignored...and all the right elements should be noticed; not just the GOP's lazy, ineffectual pet-narratives..

For the record, I wanted Hillary in 2008, but not now. She is too old and frail for what's heading the way of POTUS this time around the block. We need a most vigorous, most intelligent, most patriotic and sensible person who knows how to knit this country back together on a common ground instead of pandering constantly to fringe depravity and greed...two elements our enemies are drooling over splitting us all apart for good.

Our next leader must be plain-speaking and quick to spin on a dime for interests of the country, not his own. He must understand the Office of POTUS is the embodiment of the People, not himself or his cronies. This cronyism may flourish again at another time (1% take hope!) but this patient is on life support and can't function that way for at least a decade until the US is back on her feet. This is a different type of election and a different type of POTUS and administration we need. This is like a wartime presidency, not a peacetime one. But the war is within our own value system this time. And like I said...our enemies are watching for fractures..

Last edited:

hilaryalone-vi.jpg

No, the OP is screaming "We can't have the left in the Oval Office for another 4-8 years because of some stupid GOP miscalculation or reticence to utilize the one issue it can win with.." The Trump-flock phenomenon had best be paid attention to, not ignored...and all the right elements should be noticed; not just the GOP's lazy pet-narratives..
I served in the military and take our Security Clearance Procedures seriously.......................She has violated that protocol to the extreme....................and should be prosecuted to hell and back for it...............It is ONLY A WITCH hunt because the current POTUS will require the Justice Dept. to do THEIR JOB....................................

Justice is blind................when run by Political HACKS......................It is the TRUTH and eventually the Truth wins the day..........there are only so many plays in the playbook for the LIARS CLUB..................

Benghazi....................it is absolutely RIGHT to THROW HILLARY'S LUGGAGE and LIES in her face.............................and I will continue to do so...........

To Trump............I'm not on that train.

That's you. . But regular people don't see it that way. They just don't. Sorry.

Look, ENOUGH ALREADY. You guys are beating a dead horse. You are making a fuss over four people who died in a very suspiciously-timed attack (9-11) which is fueling the "(original) 9-11 was a (GOP) inside job" theories, not damping them down... How stupid can you be?

Then with the emails. Here's the fatal flaw in that bullcrap that makes me switch channels on the news the second I hear the words leave the lips of the talking head of the hour: EVERYONE HAS SHADY EMAILS THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE. Has that sunk in yet? EVERYONE. So when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about "Hillary is getting busted for her shady emails" the only thing your target audience is hearing is "wow, the GOP are like the cops, way overbearing...will I be next on their "you have shady emails" list? In other words, the common man is always looking at witch hunts like this as "will I be next?" This Orwellian bullcrap of big brother is watching you is not bringing people to the GOP. It's driving them away.

You know what issue will bring votes. You know it. Stop dancing around the issue. Bring in that landslide. But for God's sake STOP IT WITH THE GODDAMNED "Benghazi & Emails"...NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE. They all know you're trumping that crap up. It couldn't be more obvious. It's as obvious as Ted Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Find yourselves an electable candidate who will save this country and even tell you to piss off now and then when it's for the best for the Union. And do it fast. Take hold of the issue that will bring you votes and get this show on the road. The reason your support is being bled out to Trump is because his flock is leery of the stench of Cheney reeking around your modus operandi. They can't vocalize it that way for the most part, but it's true nevertheless.

Drop it. Drop it like a hot potato.

People are yearning for morality...and for morality in leadership. They are yearning to have their center regrounded with a common cause. The fringes (on BOTH sides) are going to have to sit this one out..

This election will go to the clever, not the brash, uncompromising or reckless...

She is too corrupt to be President:

- Rose Law Firm
- Whitewater
- Vince Foster
- White House Travelgate
- Lincoln Bedroom Rentals
- Cattle Futures Trading
- Monica
- Whitehouse Hoist of Furniture
- Benghazi
- Private Email Server

Corruption Karma follows this woman everywhere. The best right wing conspiracy could not even dream the shit that has be felled Clinton. It will only get worse. Does America want that?

She is too corrupt to be President:

- Rose Law Firm- Whitewater- Vince Foster- White House Travelgate- Lincoln Bedroom Rentals- Cattle Futures Trading- Monica- Whitehouse Hoist of Furniture- Benghazi- Private Email Server

And none of those things people give a rat's about in general when it comes to a broader question of "democrat or republican" this Fall in not just the POTUS race but ALL the key races where Congress is affected too. There is one issue surgically-attached and an inseparable siamese-twin with the democrats that would galvanize the middle to the right...but you didn't mention it.

Look, ENOUGH ALREADY. You guys are beating a dead horse. You are making a fuss over four people who died in a very suspiciously-timed attack (9-11) which is fueling the "(original) 9-11 was a (GOP) inside job" theories, not damping them down... How stupid can you be?

Then with the emails. Here's the fatal flaw in that bullcrap that makes me switch channels on the news the second I hear the words leave the lips of the talking head of the hour: EVERYONE HAS SHADY EMAILS THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE. Has that sunk in yet? EVERYONE. So when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about "Hillary is getting busted for her shady emails" the only thing your target audience is hearing is "wow, the GOP are like the cops, way overbearing...will I be next on their "you have shady emails" list? In other words, the common man is always looking at witch hunts like this as "will I be next?" This Orwellian bullcrap of big brother is watching you is not bringing people to the GOP. It's driving them away.

You know what issue will bring votes. You know it. Stop dancing around the issue. Bring in that landslide. But for God's sake STOP IT WITH THE GODDAMNED "Benghazi & Emails"...NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE. They all know you're trumping that crap up. It couldn't be more obvious. It's as obvious as Ted Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Find yourselves an electable candidate who will save this country and even tell you to piss off now and then when it's for the best for the Union. And do it fast. Take hold of the issue that will bring you votes and get this show on the road. The reason your support is being bled out to Trump is because his flock is leery of the stench of Cheney reeking around your modus operandi. They can't vocalize it that way for the most part, but it's true nevertheless.

Drop it. Drop it like a hot potato.

People are yearning for morality...and for morality in leadership. They are yearning to have their center regrounded with a common cause. The fringes (on BOTH sides) are going to have to sit this one out..

This election will go to the clever, not the brash, uncompromising or reckless...

Benghazi speaks to Mrs. Clinton's incompetence.

The emails speak to her disregard for classified material.

Bosnia sniper attack speaks to her integrity.

All reflect on her poorly. Just because the left wing is willing to pinch their nose very hard and vote for her, just because she is a Clinton, does not mean the rest of us are just going to forget about her incompetence, lack of following proper security measures, and her definite lack of integrity.

You do what you want, but one of those things you do should not be lecturing the rest of us in defense of Mrs. Clinton, there is no defense she has to go.

Ask Petraus what happens when classified information is mis-handled.

"Emails and Benghazi...A GOP Strategic Death Sentence for 2016"

There were no 'crimes' committed by the president or Clinton – no 'cover up,' no 'conspiracy.'

There were no 'crimes' committed by Clinton with regard to 'emails' – again, no 'cover up,' no 'conspiracy.'

There is no evidence of any 'crimes,' no evidence of any 'cover ups,' no evidence of any 'wrongdoing' whatsoever – what those on the right perceive to be 'evidence' is nothing more than contrivances, speculation, misinformation, partisan spin, and lies, devoid of any objective documentation and fact.

What 'Benghazi' and 'emails' do prove is that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, their policies are failed and bankrupt, all republicans have are lies and personal attacks.

There were no 'crimes' committed by the president or Clinton – no 'cover up,' no 'conspiracy.'

There were no 'crimes' committed by Clinton with regard to 'emails' – again, no 'cover up,' no 'conspiracy.'

There is no evidence of any 'crimes,' no evidence of any 'cover ups,' no evidence of any 'wrongdoing' whatsoever – what those on the right perceive to be 'evidence' is nothing more than contrivances, speculation, misinformation, partisan spin, and lies, devoid of any objective documentation and fact.

What 'Benghazi' and 'emails' do prove is that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, their policies are failed and bankrupt, all republicans have are lies and personal attacks.
:bsflag:

Benghazi was a terrorist attack, which she's on the record saying, and no one knows if any of the deleted emails had anything to do with Benghazi, which wasn't her fault, it just happened on her watch.

That is not what she told the families of the Bangazi

After 9 days of lying about it she finally called it a terrorist attack when she and everyone else knew it was the next day.

Sept. 12: Clinton delivers a speech at the State Department to condemn the attack in Benghazi and to praise the victims as “heroes.” She again makes reference to the anti-Muslim video in similar language.
Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear — there is no justification for this, none.

Sept. 13: Clinton meets with Ali Suleiman Aujali — the Libyan ambassador to the U.S. — at a State Department event to mark the end of Ramadan. Ambassador Aujali apologizes to Clinton for what he called “this terrorist attack which took place against the American consulate in Libya.” Clinton, in her remarks, does not refer to it as a terrorist attack. She condemns the anti-Muslim video, but adds that there is “never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”

Sept. 21: Clinton, speaking to reporters before a meeting with Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, calls it a “terrorist attack” for the first time. She says, “Yesterday afternoon when I briefed the Congress, I made it clear that keeping our people everywhere in the world safe is our top priority. What happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack, and we will not rest until we have tracked down and brought to justice the terrorists who murdered four Americans.”

When Hillary put herself above the law with a private server, thereby avoiding the FOIA, she endangered national security and lied her ass off about it. When the State Department won't release a number of e-mails that were on her server because they were above Top Secret, even a fool would know if she didn't know they were highly classified, she should have.

When Hillary put herself above the law with a private server, thereby avoiding the FOIA, she endangered national security and lied her ass off about it. When the State Department won't release a number of e-mails that were on her server because they were above Top Secret, even a fool would know if she didn't know they were highly classified, she should have.
She knew and knows now....................she simply didn't care...........the rules simply apply to her arrogant ass.

Read up, sonny boy:

5 myths about classified information

Forum List

Back