Emails and Benghazi...A GOP Strategic Death Sentence for 2016..

I am not a paid blogger for the GOP Strategy-Machine and I...

• Agree with the OP

• Disagree with the OP

Results are only viewable after voting.
...no one can find it and believe me, they've looked, over and over again.

The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails that contained material requiring one of the highest levels of classification.
APNewsBreak: US Declares 22 Clinton Emails 'Top Secret'

seems "The Obama administration" found something.., agree/disagree ??

Must really kill you to know no jury would ever convict beyond a reasonable doubt she "knowingly and willfully..." blah blah classified info.

Especially when the info was labeled classified years after the fact.

Were the emails marked classified? If so then she definitely was KNOWING and willful.
Kee-rist. How many times does this need to be said?

NO> They were not classified. They were labeled upgraded to classified years after the fact.

OK you win. Mrs. Clinton doesn't know a classified document from a hole in the ground. Agreed she is that ignorant.
You started out so well too. Then jumped into stoopidland.

Nonetheless,It might behoove you to read this article. I can only post a portion due to copyright rules, but it would help you understand a good deal more so you don't look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Five myths about classified information - The Washington Post

1. Information can be “classified,” even if no one has classified it.

"Many news reports and commentators have suggested that “information is classified by (its) nature” (as Sean Davis writes in The Federalist), even if no agency or official has classified it yet. These accounts treat “classified” as a quality rather than an action — one that is inherent, immutable and self-evident. If information is sensitive enough, it’s classified, no matter what.

When it comes to “original classification” — the initial decision to classify information — that portrayal is simply wrong. Under the executive order that governs classification, the 2,000-plus officials who have this authority “may” classify information if its disclosure reasonably could be expected to damage national security. The determination of harm is often highly subjective, and even if an official decides that disclosure would be harmful, he or she is not required to classify.

Information provided by foreign governments in confidence is different. The executive order cautions that the release of such information is “presumed” to harm national security; agency rules provide that such information “must be classified.” There is a difference, however, between “must be classified” and “is classified.” After all, when an official receives information, its source and the circumstances of its disclosure may not be apparent. This category of information is not self-identifying, let alone self-classifying.

2. It’s easy to figure out whether information has been classified.

There is a common refrain that Clinton “should have known” there was classified information in emails she got, even if it wasn't marked.

3. Anything classified is sensitive.

<snip>...The result is massive overclassification.

4. Any mishandling of classified information is illegal.

5. Our classification system protects us from harm.

1. the Myth is that all documents used in government are not classified. They are all classified at some level.
I bet you think you're a freakin genius.

The survey classifies you as an ignorant dolt.

NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE

Wrong, four Americans were left hung out to dry and then Obama, Clinton, etc (Susan Rice) lied about it. I care and millions of others do also.
You care because you've been told to care. Have you been told to care about the 200+ Marines killed in Beirut? No...so you don't. You are a puppet, Bi-Catfish.

Wrong, four Americans were left hung out to dry and then Obama, Clinton, etc (Susan Rice) lied about it. I care and millions of others do also.
You care because you've been told to care. Have you been told to care about the 200+ Marines killed in Beirut? No...so you don't. You are a puppet, Bi-Catfish.
Reagan didn't claim a video did it and repeat that to the fallen families.............................Now did he??????????

Look, ENOUGH ALREADY. You guys are beating a dead horse. You are making a fuss over four people who died in a very suspiciously-timed attack (9-11) which is fueling the "(original) 9-11 was a (GOP) inside job" theories, not damping them down... How stupid can you be?

Then with the emails. Here's the fatal flaw in that bullcrap that makes me switch channels on the news the second I hear the words leave the lips of the talking head of the hour: EVERYONE HAS SHADY EMAILS THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE. Has that sunk in yet? EVERYONE. So when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about "Hillary is getting busted for her shady emails" the only thing your target audience is hearing is "wow, the GOP are like the cops, way overbearing...will I be next on their "you have shady emails" list? In other words, the common man is always looking at witch hunts like this as "will I be next?" This Orwellian bullcrap of big brother is watching you is not bringing people to the GOP. It's driving them away.

You know what issue will bring votes. You know it. Stop dancing around the issue. Bring in that landslide. But for God's sake STOP IT WITH THE GODDAMNED "Benghazi & Emails"...NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE. They all know you're trumping that crap up. It couldn't be more obvious. It's as obvious as Ted Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Find yourselves an electable candidate who will save this country and even tell you to piss off now and then when it's for the best for the Union. And do it fast. Take hold of the issue that will bring you votes and get this show on the road. The reason your support is being bled out to Trump is because his flock is leery of the stench of Cheney reeking around your modus operandi. They can't vocalize it that way for the most part, but it's true nevertheless.

Drop it. Drop it like a hot potato.

People are yearning for morality...and for morality in leadership. They are yearning to have their center regrounded with a common cause. The fringes (on BOTH sides) are going to have to sit this one out..

This election will go to the clever, not the brash, uncompromising or reckless...

OMG!!

YES!

Have the GOP stop using the FBI to pillory Hillary!

Why are we misusing our GOP run FBI like that?

^ that

The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails that contained material requiring one of the highest levels of classification.
APNewsBreak: US Declares 22 Clinton Emails 'Top Secret'

seems "The Obama administration" found something.., agree/disagree ??

1. To make the dems look not so shady..throwing Hillary under the bus.

2. Obama, a Jr. Senator, squeezed out Hillary in '08 for the gay agenda money. Sanders is arranged to do the same thing. Sanders is "big gay" on the left. Hillary, not so much.

Obama and his folk never have been very kind to her. Maddow didn't even wait until Hillary's chair was cooling down after she left the set until the knives came out to go in Hillary's back.. Hillary Beware: DNC Kingmaker Maddow Doesn't Appear to Like You. 2008 Again?

I wouldn't exactly refer to Hillary as a "dead horse" but the democrats might be a dying bunch of jack asses. If she gets indicted the DNC is stuck with an old commie.

"Emails and Benghazi...A GOP Strategic Death Sentence for 2016"

There were no 'crimes' committed by the president or Clinton – no 'cover up,' no 'conspiracy.'

There were no 'crimes' committed by Clinton with regard to 'emails' – again, no 'cover up,' no 'conspiracy.'

There is no evidence of any 'crimes,' no evidence of any 'cover ups,' no evidence of any 'wrongdoing' whatsoever – what those on the right perceive to be 'evidence' is nothing more than contrivances, speculation, misinformation, partisan spin, and lies, devoid of any objective documentation and fact.

What 'Benghazi' and 'emails' do prove is that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, their policies are failed and bankrupt, all republicans have are lies and personal attacks.

When Hillary put herself above the law with a private server, thereby avoiding the FOIA, she endangered national security and lied her ass off about it. When the State Department won't release a number of e-mails that were on her server because they were above Top Secret, even a fool would know if she didn't know they were highly classified, she should have.
Read up, sonny boy:

5 myths about classified information

I am not sonny boy and I don't pay to read propaganda from a newspaper. I have held a Top Secret clearance in the military and and civilian life as well as a Q clearance with the AEC. If you think a document on Hilary's illegal private server was determined to be classified Top Secret 3 or 4 years after it was made available to civilians without the proper clearance, you are the sonny boy that needs help..

Don't often agree with bodecea, but here we have common ground. The point being that if you want a GOP candidate to win (even a congressional seat), beating up Hillary with Benghazi or emails is GOING to backfire...

The problem with either political party's strategic think tanks is that they are so stuffed with hardliners running the show, that their complete inability to see how the middle thinks (you know, the folks who make or break elections) is stunning. If the GOP knew how tiresome the two topics of Benghazi and emails are..how "witch-hunty" they look...particularly since everyone sends emails and everyone wants them private (yes I know, sensitive emails...government property...yadda yadda yadda)...they'd drop that tactic like a hot potato..get their candidate squared away and take up the drumbeat of the one topic bodecea and I don't agree on..and run it in for a touchdown..

Last edited:

You care about laying blame, where it doesn't belong. Your kind ignores everything, trying to nail Clinton and Obama.

Well, since they were in charge.... but I guess we could just do the ordinary and blame Shrub.

Take your silly little "bi-catfish" and stick it up your fat old ass, bitch. Then cease pretending you know me

Clinton - Benghazi

Obama - Birth Certificate

constantly bashing Obama with birth certificate rhetoric worked really well , lets constantly bash Clinton with Benghazi rhetoric.

poor little simpleton RW's will never learn.

Clinton - Benghazi

Obama - Birth Certificate

constantly bashing Obama with birth certificate rhetoric worked really well , lets constantly bash Clinton with Benghazi rhetoric.

poor little simpleton RW's will never learn.

they keep making the same mistakes hoping for different results,,,,dumb bells

Look, ENOUGH ALREADY. You guys are beating a dead horse. You are making a fuss over four people who died in a very suspiciously-timed attack (9-11) which is fueling the "(original) 9-11 was a (GOP) inside job" theories, not damping them down... How stupid can you be?

Then with the emails. Here's the fatal flaw in that bullcrap that makes me switch channels on the news the second I hear the words leave the lips of the talking head of the hour: EVERYONE HAS SHADY EMAILS THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE. Has that sunk in yet? EVERYONE. So when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about "Hillary is getting busted for her shady emails" the only thing your target audience is hearing is "wow, the GOP are like the cops, way overbearing...will I be next on their "you have shady emails" list? In other words, the common man is always looking at witch hunts like this as "will I be next?" This Orwellian bullcrap of big brother is watching you is not bringing people to the GOP. It's driving them away.

You know what issue will bring votes. You know it. Stop dancing around the issue. Bring in that landslide. But for God's sake STOP IT WITH THE GODDAMNED "Benghazi & Emails"...NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE. They all know you're trumping that crap up. It couldn't be more obvious. It's as obvious as Ted Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Find yourselves an electable candidate who will save this country and even tell you to piss off now and then when it's for the best for the Union. And do it fast. Take hold of the issue that will bring you votes and get this show on the road. The reason your support is being bled out to Trump is because his flock is leery of the stench of Cheney reeking around your modus operandi. They can't vocalize it that way for the most part, but it's true nevertheless.

Drop it. Drop it like a hot potato.

People are yearning for morality...and for morality in leadership. They are yearning to have their center regrounded with a common cause. The fringes (on BOTH sides) are going to have to sit this one out..

This election will go to the clever, not the brash, uncompromising or reckless...
Sillywhenwet will not be voting for Trump. Who knew?

Take your silly little "bi-catfish" and stick it up your fat old ass, bitch. Then cease pretending you know me

your "lifestyle" secret it out Bi- catfish

your "lifestyle" secret it out Bi- catfish
you know sass???

^^ that

Love the way sassy implicates all dems in the unfortunate deaths of 4 but has neglected ,like all her other repub friends to mention the 1000's of unnecessary deaths caused by her evil pos gwb

Forum List

Back