Emails and Benghazi...A GOP Strategic Death Sentence for 2016..

I am not a paid blogger for the GOP Strategy-Machine and I...

• Agree with the OP

• Disagree with the OP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Look, ENOUGH ALREADY. You guys are beating a dead horse. You are making a fuss over four people who died in a very suspiciously-timed attack (9-11) which is fueling the "(original) 9-11 was a (GOP) inside job" theories, not damping them down... How stupid can you be?

Then with the emails. Here's the fatal flaw in that bullcrap that makes me switch channels on the news the second I hear the words leave the lips of the talking head of the hour: EVERYONE HAS SHADY EMAILS THEY DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE. Has that sunk in yet? EVERYONE. So when you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about "Hillary is getting busted for her shady emails" the only thing your target audience is hearing is "wow, the GOP are like the cops, way overbearing...will I be next on their "you have shady emails" list? In other words, the common man is always looking at witch hunts like this as "will I be next?" This Orwellian bullcrap of big brother is watching you is not bringing people to the GOP. It's driving them away.

You know what issue will bring votes. You know it. Stop dancing around the issue. Bring in that landslide. But for God's sake STOP IT WITH THE GODDAMNED "Benghazi & Emails"...NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE. They all know you're trumping that crap up. It couldn't be more obvious. It's as obvious as Ted Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

Find yourselves an electable candidate who will save this country and even tell you to piss off now and then when it's for the best for the Union. And do it fast. Take hold of the issue that will bring you votes and get this show on the road. The reason your support is being bled out to Trump is because his flock is leery of the stench of Cheney reeking around your modus operandi. They can't vocalize it that way for the most part, but it's true nevertheless.

Drop it. Drop it like a hot potato.

People are yearning for morality...and for morality in leadership. They are yearning to have their center regrounded with a common cause. The fringes (on BOTH sides) are going to have to sit this one out..

This election will go to the clever, not the brash, uncompromising or reckless...

Last edited:
NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT EITHER ONE

Wrong, four Americans were left hung out to dry and then Obama, Clinton, etc (Susan Rice) lied about it. I care and millions of others do also.

Wrong, four Americans were left hung out to dry and then Obama, Clinton, etc (Susan Rice) lied about it. I care and millions of others do also.
You care about laying blame, where it doesn't belong. Your kind ignores everything, trying to nail Clinton and Obama.

Sure pal. Four people vs let's see...just one of dozens of examples...oh, the Boston Bombing. Why aren't heads rolling over that one? How many people died or lost limbs on that one?

I don't believe you. The real world reflects that people just don't care about the ancient news of Benghazi anymore. And all it looks like from where we are sitting is exactly what it is: an election year witch hunt to beat back the one candidate on the left the GOP is afraid of facing off with. There, I said it. Sorry.

When there are other issues, one in particular, tied fast to her hip that will sink her ship faster than a thousand Benghazis or emails. See if you can guess what it is. But you don't need to, do you? You and everyone else in the GOP think tank knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. But if you don't like landslide victories after some carefully made TV ads...well...I guess you don't want to win 2016.. Keep harping about that email/Benghazi crap. Put your money on the three legged horse in the race. I certainly can't stop you..

Wow. Silhouette is loon even on topics that seemingly have nothing to do with queers :lol:

100,000 in Flint poisoned by the GOP. Where is the outrage. It didn't happen in a foreign country 12,000 miles away. It happened in Michigan.

Sure pal. Four people vs let's see...just one of dozens of examples...oh, the Boston Bombing. Why aren't heads rolling over that one? How many people died or lost limbs on that one?

I don't believe you. The real world reflects that people just don't care about the ancient news of Benghazi anymore. And all it looks like from where we are sitting is exactly what it is: an election year witch hunt to beat back the one candidate on the left the GOP is afraid of facing off with. There, I said it. Sorry.

When there are other issues, one in particular, tied fast to her hip that will sink her ship faster than a thousand Benghazis or emails. See if you can guess what it is. But you don't need to, do you? You and everyone else in the GOP think tank knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about. But if you don't like landslide victories after some carefully made TV ads...well...I guess you don't want to win 2016.. Keep harping about that email/Benghazi crap. Put your money on the three legged horse in the race. I certainly can't stop you..

You don't lie unless you are trying to cover something up.....pal

Benghazi is a dead issue, literally, like the supposedly Hillary-killing film that's now being beaten by Kung Fu Panda 3 (est. 41 million in three days versus 42.5 in three weeks)...

Benghazi is part of a pattern of bad decisions and lies. You guys seem really nervous today. FBI investigation perhaps?

Benghazi is part of a pattern of bad decisions and lies. You guys seem really nervous today. FBI investigation perhaps?

"You guys"? Are you talking to the middle? Because that's where I'm firmly lodged and so are Trump's supporters.

I'm going to throw out a big hint here. About the same number of people are interested in/haven't figured out yet that Benghazi/email diatribe is a witch hunt, as the number of people in the middle who actually privately support gay marriage. It's a polling problem of epic proportions when those surveyed are lying, or the results reported are skewed and the sampling marred by people intent on reflecting a certain reality. "Fake it and the herd will come along" only works so far in a population who is utterly EXHAUSTED by the constant fake spin they see going on in the media. At a given point they snap and resort to their own instincts and common sense. ie: they actually start thinking for themselves...which is a terrifying prospect for either spectrum of the political think tank machines..

And hence we have the Trump-flock phenomenon...and why no matter how outrageous Trump blunders left and right, his followers don't care. They see him as a "no-BS Messiah". That's his real appeal. And people's BS-meters are all now on high alert. They can't/won't see in time that Trump is also full of BS...because that's how people regard a messiah once he has won over their loyalty with what they want to hear. That danger can be avoided by the GOP getting real about their own unappealing spin.

You care about laying blame, where it doesn't belong. Your kind ignores everything, trying to nail Clinton and Obama.

I care about laying blame where it belongs. Lying about the cause and destroying the e-mail evidence arouses some suspicion in normal people. A partisan hack is not a normal person.

I care about laying blame where it belongs. Lying about the cause and destroying the e-mail evidence arouses some suspicion in normal people. A partisan hack is not a normal person.
Neither was done. How about caring about the truth, for once?

Forum List

Back