Elsewhere On the Western Front of WW3: 9 Chinese Aircraft Enter Taiwan’s Airspace

So what??

Taiwan should have always belonged to China.....

I applaud China if they take over Taiwan because it would have been a genius and savvy move...

Only topped by how they bitch slapped Trump for the last 4 years -- complete with making Trump push a poisonous vaccine for a hoax virus that China themselves created.....and Trump didn't do shit about it....

Sounds more like a quick second bitch slap coming from Xi Jinping.

So what??

I applaud China if they take over Taiwan because it would have been a genius and savvy move...

Only topped by how they bitch slapped Trump for the last 4 years -- complete with making Trump push a poisonous vaccine for a hoax virus that China themselves created.....and Trump didn't do shit about it....

~~~~~~
It's obvious that you have little to no information as to the history of the island of Tiawan (formerly known as Formosa) a territory of Japan.
Communist China has no rights to Tiawan.

~~~~~~
It's obvious that you have little to no information as to the history of the island of Tiawan (formerly known as Formosa) a territory of Japan.
Communist China has no rights to Tiawan.
Doesn't matter...if China wants Taiwan, it would be a genius and savvy move to take it....

Or do we only describe invasions as "genius and savvy" when fascist white authoritarians do it??

Maybe Russia can invade Taiwan on behalf of China...then Tucker can cheerlead for it

Let’s Go Brandon!

China knows Biden is too weak to take on disorganized illegal immigrants on his own southern border. WTF is going to do for an island off of mainland China. Russia sees this weakness too. Lets Go Brandon.

So what??

Buffy trying to out retard me, so I will let the m*n*k*** dance…

So what??

That's probably why China didn't make a move towards Taiwan while Trump was president. I see.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Thank you for this interesting news! That WAS quick. China has overflown Taiwan with military planes before and within the last few months, but I agree ---- not a coincidence.

I figure China will move on Taiwan by June.

Although -------- two-front wars are very popular to confuse one's adversaries. The African front in WWII, the Russian front as soon as Hitler had to give up invading Britain (he couldn't get the air cleared), and of course declaring war on America the same week as Pearl Harbor.

So maybe China will strike Taiwan now, while we're so confused with the non-response to Ukraine.

Not that I WANT a response, not a war. Any war in 2022 would involve cyberattacks on our power and financial system as well as nukes, so it's not going to be the walk in the park that WWII was, comparatively.

So what??

Turning our backs on Taiwan would be a grave error and would signal that the USA is no longer honoring its word. We have had a long and very rewarding relationship with Taiwan. Our word, as established in several treaties, is that we would assist that country in maintaining its independence from China

Taiwan Relations Act​

"The act requires the United States to have a policy "to provide Taiwan with arms of a defensive character", and "to maintain the capacity of the United States to resist any resort to force or other forms of coercion that would jeopardize the security, or the social or economic system, of the people on Taiwan."

Our word, as established in several treaties, is that we would assist that country in maintaining its independence from China
But of course that's all nonsense since we ALSO subscribe to the "One China" policy and don't recognize Taiwan as an independent state.

I just heard this minute on Fox News that China is refusing to condemn Putin, and says it is watching the Ukraine situation very closely.

I bet it is ---- should it invade Taiwan tomorrow, or in May? Decisions, decisions.

The U.S. sure lost its power quickly.

Forum List

Back