For real, I graduated High School with Ketanji Brown-Jackson

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Of course, she was Ketanji Brown at the time.

I would love to see her nominated and confirmed.

HOWEVER.,........maybe I recall stuff she did in High School....but I can't recall when or where....

evangelicals-repeat-11a426c2-c287-11e8-a1f0-a4051b6ad114.jpg

I am kidding, of course(Not about going to HS with Ketanji, that is 100% true) .....BUT IF I DID say that Ketanji raped me, it would be just as accurate as what FORD said about Kavanaugh

HOWEVER.,........maybe I recall stuff she did in High School....but I can't recall when or where....

I am kidding, of course(Not about going to HS with Ketanji, that is 100% true) .....BUT IF I DID say that Ketanji raped me, it would be just as accurate as what FORD said about Kavanaugh

Just watch Risky Business with Kavanaugh Playing Tom Cruise because that is where this Mentally Ill Social Justice Warrior DemNazi lifted her story from.

1643387756852.png
1643387625653.png

Was she voted most likely to succeed in the yearbook or you??

If it were you.... boy did they get that one wrong...

If I did what I proposed, it would be no different than what Ford did.

The left would love it, correct?

FTR, I really hope Ketanji gets the nod from Biden.

Also, I hope the right does to her what the left did to Kavanaugh and Barrett.

EXACTLY.

Ketanji Brown Jackson was confirmed by the US Senate to the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit last year. The vote was 53-44.

Three Republicans voted with the Democrats to confirm her appointment.

Of course, the Republicans grilled her about whether her race would influence her rulings. I've never heard a white nominee asked that question.

Ketanji Brown Jackson was confirmed by the US Senate to the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit last year. The vote was 53-44.

Of course, the Republicans grilled her about whether her race would influence her rulings. I've never heard a white nominee asked that question.
Let's not forget when Trump literally said this judge couldn't do his job because of his race....

This is why memory/history is Kryptonite to a Conservative

I was definitely at parties in Miami with her in or around 1988.

She was laughing....I recall her laughing.

Still, to this day, I have PTSD and survivor guilt.

LOL. Ever hear of Clarence Thomas, or Kentanji Brown Jackson, or Brett Kavanaugh (Tom Cruise in Risky Business)? Since when is The Party of KKK, Civil War, AntiCivil Rights, Segregation, Poll Taxes, Literacy Tests not been the party of racism and bigotry?

I heard she got blackout drunk in high school.

are you listening or reading some of the stuff this woman has done and is saying??

If she is put in this position on the SC then we might as well just call it a day. God will be done with us.

Nobody would touch you, much less attempt to rape you

Can you define what a "woman" is? LOL

Remember when she got confused about which bathroom to use and she walked into the Men's room?

Good times

Forum List

Back