Elon Musk: If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

People who actually think are not Trump supporters.
Most supporters don't conflate his policies and personality. The border wall was a product of his smarts, not his personality. What makes people mad is that he was right, something conservatives have no right to be according to the Left.

Last edited:
its the Biden family that belongs in prison. We are funding Ukraine in order to keep the bribe payments flowing to the Biden family. Our tax dollars are being sent to Ukraine and then back to the Bidens. Wake up people, we are being scammed and robbed.
Of course you have evidence of this actually happening, right? 😆

I don't think so. Hush money for a prostitute? It's a bad look. His supporters ARE on the Right, after all.

I could be wrong. I guess we'll see, starting next week.
Clinton bought Paula Jones silence for 800K, how is that any different and why wasn't he indicted?

Yea yea yea. If the Repubs prove it I am all for putting the Bidens in jail too. But you guys always have a conspiracy, but no proof. It gets boring after 50 years of so.
Since 90+ percent of Washington DC votes Democrat, just what do you think the chances are that the deep state REALLY investigates Democrats?

Trump has been, without any doubt, the most investigated man in American history. And what have they found so far?

Nothing really.

Guilty of fraud over and over. Sadly we treat fraud differently than holding up a 7-11, but there really is no difference.

Guilty of fraud over and over. Sadly we treat fraud differently than holding up a 7-11, but there really is no difference.
so shall we wait for you and winger to post evidence of fraud perpetrated by Trump? you keep repeating that lie, so here is your change, PROVE IT OR STFU AND STOP LYING.

so shall we wait for you and winger to post evidence of fraud perpetrated by Trump? you keep repeating that lie, so here is your change, PROVE IT OR STFU AND STOP LYING.

I've done it many times. Not that it will ever make any difference to you.

New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement after Donald J. Trump was forced to pay more than $2 million in court-ordered damages to eight different charities for illegally misusing charitable funds at the Trump Foundation for political purposes:

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back