Elon Musk: If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

The man is right!

Elon Musk @elonmusk

If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

7:21 AM · Mar 18, 2023

Elon is right. :wink_2:

He is not wrong that it helps him politically. I just don't think he can win in 2024 regardless.

In truth though, if he is able to run, a public arrest helps him. This will appease the rabid base of the lef but it will draw interest and sympathy from the moderates and loyal right.
I don't think so. Hush money for a prostitute? It's a bad look. His supporters ARE on the Right, after all.

I could be wrong. I guess we'll see, starting next week.

Where is this proof of Biden corruption? If it is hidden how do you know about it?
financial records show large payments to members of the Biden family coming from China and Ukraine and Russia. Money transfers cannot be hidden but the media refuses to talk about this proven corruption and bribery. No one is making this up, there is hard proof.

financial records show large payments to members of the Biden family coming from China and Ukraine and Russia. Money transfers cannot be hidden but the media refuses to talk about this proven corruption and bribery. No one is making this up, there is hard proof.
So why do you think he is not being impeached?

And that worked so well for you in 2016, you're just going to hope it works that well in 2024.

It did work in 2016
But failed in 2018, 2020 and 2022

Trump has cost Republicans the White House and Senate

because the dems control the senate. But that may change in 24 and then see what happens.
If I recall correctly the House has the power to impeach. I don't get what you are saying. If the Right has real proof this time they are duty bound to impeach.

I don't think so. Hush money for a prostitute? It's a bad look. His supporters ARE on the Right, after all.

I could be wrong. I guess we'll see, starting next week.
He paid someone for their silence, then she breached that contract. Clinton did the exact same thing with Paula Jones and others and no outcry from the left. hypocrisy = liberalism

If I recall correctly the House has the power to impeach. I don't get what you are saying. If the Right has real proof this time they are duty bound to impeach.
the house holds the impeachment hearings then the senate votes to remove the person from office, the dem controlled senate would never vote to remove senile Joe, the GOP controlled house knows that so why waste the time and money.

Yea yea yea. If the Repubs prove it I am all for putting the Bidens in jail too. But you guys always have a conspiracy, but no proof. It gets boring after 50 years of so.
You miss wrote that the DOJ and the FBI are tools of the Democrats.

the house holds the impeachment hearings then the senate votes to remove the person from office, the dem controlled senate would never vote to remove senile Joe, the GOP controlled house knows that so why waste the time and money.
So why waste the time? If there really is "proof" of Biden wrongdoing the Congress could impeach Biden, show America the evidence and if there really is proof Biden would be politically done, and some Dem senators would probably turn on him. But then again, the "proof" of which you speak is probably that RWNM proof. No real but often repeated.

The man is right!

Elon Musk @elonmusk

If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

7:21 AM · Mar 18, 2023

/----/ It's amazing how tone-deaf the democRATs are on this.
Uu_ri_Zq9LCXAVMzde_mUfT74eTTxsx6PbvdiNIgh0T5Rey16Xs2fBjI-XPHjxX6FhdDfAYZ2twtbYYErdS2ZJ4HEWLkRybQpCBedQ7U5UIAzmbtWD_9DmYh=s0-d-e1-ft

So why waste the time? If there really is "proof" of Biden wrongdoing the Congress could impeach Biden, show America the evidence and if there really is proof Biden would be politically done, and some Dem senators would probably turn on him. But then again, the "proof" of which you speak is probably that RWNM proof. No real but often repeated.
that may happen, I hope it does. The proof is solid and substantial, you would know that if you were not glued to the liars on CNN and the view. The truth is slowly coming out, be patient, they want to have it right and complete before taking the next step. Traitors like swalwell and Schiff will likely be some of the first indicted.

Forum List

Back