Vivek Ramaswamy interview

I thought Glenn Beck was going to go blind or something like 10-12 years ago. WTF happened?

I seriously doubt this indian could win in the gop.

Not watching Glenn Beck for more than a minute.

Maybe next time include some bulleted points...a tl/dr version.

sorry you missed out,,

it would have gone a long way for you to gain some knowledge so you could contribute to a civil society,,

I've traveled and lived in the US and traveled and lived in more than one country. I know what civil society is from personal experience. Unlike you, I don't depend on the internet for experience and a life well lived...but thanks for offering, I guess.

I've traveled and lived in the US and traveled and lived in more than one country. I know what civil society is from personal experience. Unlike you, I don't depend on the internet for experience and a life well lived...but thanks for offering, I guess.
are you saying an interview thats over an hour long doesnt give me information I didnt know about a person???

are you saying an interview thats over an hour long doesnt give me information I didnt know about a person???

No, moron, I'm saying I don't want to get a year-long subscription. Give me a free article or two first. Then I'll decide whether to dive deeper.

Forum List

Back