Elon Musk: If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

We are funding Ukraine in order to keep the bribe payments flowing to the Biden family. Our tax dollars are being sent to Ukraine and then back to the Bidens.
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be a blowhard with no gravitas.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Most of DC is crooked and on the take
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be a blowhard with no there there.

its the Biden family that belongs in prison. We are funding Ukraine in order to keep the bribe payments flowing to the Biden family. Our tax dollars are being sent to Ukraine and then back to the Bidens. Wake up people, we are being scammed and robbed.

You are the one who needs to wake up. You are the ones who are corrupt.

The biden family crimes have been proven and documented, there is nothing on Trump but failed dem talking points and lies. Most of DC is crooked and on the take, why do we tolerate that? The DC Trump-hate is driven by the fear that if he returns to power he will expose and prosecute the corruption and treason of the DC deep state cabal.

No they have not been. Trump is a criminal whether he is charged or not. Trump is the one who is corrupt.

He is not wrong that it helps him politically. I just don't think he can win in 2024 regardless.

In truth though, if he is able to run, a public arrest helps him. This will appease the rabid base of the lef but it will draw interest and sympathy from the moderates and loyal right.

You are America. You question everything,as you should

That is so much bullshit. Everyone except rabid Trump fascists have any sympathy for Trump.

So I am guessing all the Trumpsters here are going to be lining up to buy The Donald Superhero digital trading cards to pay for his legal defense for covering up his affair with a whore. It is, after all, the Christian thing to do. I am betting the one of Super D sweeping things under the rug with his cape will be extra collectible.

That is so much bullshit. Everyone except rabid Trump fascists have any sympathy for Trump.
Why are honest objective people slandered? Do you think Musk is a rabid Trump supporter? Find some balance in your assessment or you are only fooling yourself.

Last edited:
Yea yea yea. If the Repubs prove it I am all for putting the Bidens in jail too. But you guys always have a conspiracy, but no proof. It gets boring after 50 years of so.

If you are too bored, off your self.

Forum List

Back