Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

Banning the speech of an American president from the public square isn’t an immoral act huh?

Twitter is not the public square, the American president has 100s of ways to reach the American people.

How much do you use twitter?

Twitter is not the public square, the American president has 100s of ways to reach the American people.

How much do you use twitter?
Oh but it is...where do you think todays public opinion is forged? It's sad but true.
I don't dare use any social media platforms, what little faith I have left in my fellow countrymen would be lost if I did.

Check it out, someone's triggered because I laughed at his new messiah. Free speech often triggers conservatives. They're very delicate feelings-based creatures, always melting down over something.

What's got them so excited lately? Red states threatening laws that will give jail time to anyone simply talking about abortion in their state. That's been their fascist dream for many decades, to actually send liberals to the re-education camps for the crime of free speech.
Not my dream . I really don't have a dog in the abortion thing . But I will admit that I hope they overturn it just because of you lying Democrat's. You deserve it. Unfortunately for we sane Americans, we will watch city's burn to the ground. Leftys never take losing well. The molotov coctails will be ready ...

Not my dream . I really don't have a dog in the abortion thing . But I will admit that I hope they overturn it just because of you lying Democrat's. You deserve it. Unfortunately for we sane Americans, we will watch city's burn to the ground. Leftys never take losing well. The molotov coctails will be ready ...
Agree. If they uphold it now, after it appeared it was going to be overturned, the violent left will rejoice that their death threats - and threats of general violence - successfully intimidated the justices and that they were able to interfere with the Supreme Court. You will be assured that they will riot at the justices’ homes before every decision is handed down, especially knowing the WH condones the savage behavior.

In the meantime, we still have trespassers in jail from the 1/6/21 protest.

Another liberal for Free Speech for me but not for thee 😄
Nope and believe it or not. Most blk ppl; are actually conservative. I'm just against racism - white supremacy.

And you get liberal white supremacists and conservative white supremacists. The difference is, the conservative white supremacist would shoot down a boat load of blk ppl, the liberal white supremacist would give the black ppl on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

FSe67cOVcAEXdPv

Elon Musk will most likely transform Twitter into a 400 to 500% more efficient money making machine. He plans to take its bottom line from 50 billion up to $250 billion over the course of 5 years.
Then he can waste a few more million flying off into space, float weightless for 5 minutes & make believe he's Neil Armstrong.

Trump promoting "2,000 Mules" on Twitter would be fantastic. He could explain why the evidence is valid and the same law enforcement uses. Trump could also call out states who have done nothing about it when they have that evidence. Cool.

It’s delightful to watch liberals try to conjour up(there’s that witch hunt theme again) “reasons” that free speech for conservatives is bad or dangerous or misleading. They are trying to use facts but they don’t know how to nor have any and the emotional frothing over the “dangers” of two way communication is both pitiful and delightful.

Why was Trump banned in the first place?

Because he embarrasses the fuck out of creepy Joe and was 1000 times the fucking president our senile child molester is. He also doesn't have to be led around by the fucking easter bunny, so he can't speak on Twitter. He's way to smart for Twitter. He also is pro life.

Joe told us in August of 2020 he would take responsibility for shit. Biden has blamed everyone BUT himself for all of our problems. The buck stops everywhere BUT with creepy Joe.

Last edited:
Because he embarrasses the fuck out of creepy Joe and was 1000 times the fucking president our senile child molester is. He also doesn't have to be led around by the fucking easter bunny, so he can't speak on Twitter. He's way to smart for Twitter. He also is pro life.

Joe told us in August of 2020 he would take responsibility for shit. Biden has blamed everyone BUT himself for all of our problems. The buck stops everywhere BUT with creepy Joe.
No, he was banned because he's a fucking idiot who kept violating Twitter's TOS. He just couldn't help himself because he has the self control of a toddler.

Tillerson was right.

Forum List

Back