Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

Twitter acquisition is “not a done deal”, @elonmusk tells #FTCar, and says the best case scenario would be if it is done within three months.

Musk says he “would reverse the permaban [permanent ban]” of Donald Trump on Twitter. Says it was a “morally bad decision and foolish in the extreme” to remove Trump in the first place.

This is interesting to see, right before midterms. Ohhh boy.

So Elon Musk is announcing his plans to run twitter into the ground. Aside from a few chuckles, no one really cares.
How is allowing all opinions, and not just leftist ones, a way to run a website into the ground? Twitter will no longer be a liberal echo chamber, where Farrakhan can post and the president of the United States cannot.

I know liberals are in a panic. There is nothing more harmful to the leftist agenda that a well-informed voter.

Twitter acquisition is “not a done deal”, @elonmusk tells #FTCar, and says the best case scenario would be if it is done within three months.

Musk says he “would reverse the permaban [permanent ban]” of Donald Trump on Twitter. Says it was a “morally bad decision and foolish in the extreme” to remove Trump in the first place.

Anyone taking bets on how long until Trump gets banned again? Even Musk has his limits.

Will Trump keep to his claim he wont come back or will he be back with in 60 seconds of his ban going away?

I say the latter

I agree it was stupid to ban Trump, but to say it was "morally wrong" is as stupid as the ban

Of course he would as Trump drove plenty of activity before his ban, why wouldn't he want that activity back?

This was a ban which was the most damaging to the U.S interests, as I said at that time and I stick to that. I'm not a soothsayer, I just look at the world and see what Americas enemies want, and that which they harness and the twitter ban was a huge relief to them, it gave them immense power and even had other Western governments coming down on their citizens freedoms. Once they are gone, then what will the narrative be on the "us vs them" scale?

Now Trump has his own social media which has been receiving big download numbers, so essentially the U.S is now fractured, the old GOP have far less power, and, many in the West now don't see much between their countries and the "bad guys" due to the hard handedness.

Twitter, along with MSM and the last couple of decades of so-called "experts" have been astonishly disasterous for American interests. It's like the covert police in Canada, great benefits for themselves while the nation sinks.

Last edited:
Anyone taking bets on how long until Trump gets banned again? Even Musk has his limits.
Yeah, sure I'll take some of that action.

I bet Trump would never get banned again with Elon in charge. That is just dumb thinking. He never really tweeted anything worthy of being banned in the first place. Get real.

Of course he would as Trump drove plenty of activity before his ban, why wouldn't he want that activity back?

This was a ban which was the most damaging to the U.S interests, as I said at that time and I stick to that. I'm not a soothsayer, I just look at the world and see what Americas enemies want, and that which they harness and the twitter ban was a huge relief to them, it gave them immense power ad even had other Western governments coming down on their citizens freedoms. Once they are gone, the what will the narrative be in the "us vs them" scale?

Now Trump has his own social media which has been receiving big download numbers, so essentially the U.S is now fractured, the old GOP have far less power, and, many in the West now don't see much between their countries and the "bad guys" due to the hard handedness.

Twitter, along with MSM and the last couple of decades of so-called "experts" have been astonishly disasterous for American interests. It's like the police in Canada, great benefits for themselves while the nation sinks.
Trump does not have social media in any meaningful sense. Downloads are way down, usage is abysmal and Trump doesn’t even post to the platform.

The ban just made Democrats / liberals seem like cowards who could not stand up to offensive tweets.

If they could not stand up to 'mean tweets' how could anyone expect them to stand up to this nations' enemies?

As the old saying goes, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will turn me into super fragile liberal wusses."

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back