Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

No, he was banned because he's a fucking idiot who kept violating Twitter's TOS. He just couldn't help himself because he has the self control of a toddler.

Tillerson was right.
He stated conservative viewpoints as well as objection and Twitty gave him the boot
The TOS violation was he shared his thoughts, opinions and experiences,
Just too much fact info for feelings frenzied Libs and Trump was gone.

He stated conservative viewpoints as well as objection and Twitty gave him the boot
The TOS violation was he shared his thoughts, opinions and experiences,
Just too much fact info for feelings frenzied Libs and Trump was gone.
He was banned because he's a pathalogical liar.

Last edited:
In conservative sore-loserland, all Republicans -- not just Trump -- are very, very special snowflakes who aren't required to follow the rules that normal decent people follow.

They're so very shocked when they find out that's not how the real world works. They try stamping their widdle feet and crying snowflake tears -- see "this thread" -- but it doesn't help.

The liberal definition of moderation is different than the rest of us. Do you REALLY, deep within your soul, want to pretend PRESIDENT Trump is a "nazi"??
What _are_ you babbling about?

I didn't call Trump a Nazi. You'd have to either be retarded or dishonest to claim I did. Which is it?

I did point out that genuine Nazis overrun any unmoderated board. That would be far-right white supremacists who fly swastikas and call for the extermination of Jews and other minorities. My statement was accurate. Actual Nazis _will_ overrun any unmoderated board. A boatload of them came here after Trump won, in the hopes things would be fine for them. I got a whole bunch of direct death threats from them. They were eventually banned.

Please stop trying to cheapen that idiotology (fascism) by applying it ro anyone who dares run against the FAR left or speaks against your corrupt party
So in what ways do you differ from a fascist? I don't see any.

You're a far right authoritarian. You want a one-party state. You embrace a crony capitalist economic system, and you seek to roll back social reforms to a previous status quo. That's fascism. Since the jackboot fits, you get to wear it.

No, he was banned because he's a fucking idiot who kept violating Twitter's TOS. He just couldn't help himself because he has the self control of a toddler.

Tillerson was right.

He's not a fucking idiot, YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Why weren't all the liberals who violated their TOS banned?

"And while Trump’s alleged calls for violence, in fact he explicitly called for peaceful protest, got him banned, the Ayatollah Khamenei tweeted this in November, “. . . Palestine will be free, while the fake Zionist regime will perish. There’s no doubt about this.” So encouraging a completely legal challenge to election results gets our President banned, but the leader of Iran’s brutal state threatening to wipe out Israel is no problem at all."

#assassinatetrump Trended on twitter. No bans from the left. How long do you think #assassinateObama or #assassinateBiden would trend?

Thank God for Elon Musk.

Last edited:
He's not a fucking idiot, YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Why weren't all the liberals who violated their TOS banned?

"And while Trump’s alleged calls for violence, in fact he explicitly called for peaceful protest, got him banned, the Ayatollah Khamenei tweeted this in November, “. . . Palestine will be free, while the fake Zionist regime will perish. There’s no doubt about this.” So encouraging a completely legal challenge to election results gets our President banned, but the leader of Iran’s brutal state threatening to wipe out Israel is no problem at all."

#assassinatetrump Trended on twitter. No bans from the left. How long do you think #assassinateObama or #assassinateBiden would trend?

Thank God for Elon Musk.
But, but I thought your ass buddy Trump wouldn't go back on Twitter?

Yes, we know. Thank God for Elon Musk.

He never said it wouldn’t be moderated. He simply said he wouldn’t censor conservative voices. IOW, we can have a fair debate, and voters can make a decision after hearing both sides.

If the only way libtards can win an election is by censoring people who reveal the problems liberal policies cause, well….you must have some pretty bad polices. (as if we didn’t know)
That leftist loser poster believes that any forum that allows conservative speech is unmoderated.

Shoe size IQ, but they're fun to play with.

He never said it wouldn’t be moderated. He simply said he wouldn’t censor conservative voices. IOW, we can have a fair debate, and voters can make a decision after hearing both sides.

If the only way libtards can win an election is by censoring people who reveal the problems liberal policies cause, well….you must have some pretty bad polices. (as if we didn’t know)
It sounds like conservatives won’t be expected to follow the TOS. Will liberal voices continue to be censored?

Twitter acquisition is “not a done deal”, @elonmusk tells #FTCar, and says the best case scenario would be if it is done within three months.

Musk says he “would reverse the permaban [permanent ban]” of Donald Trump on Twitter. Says it was a “morally bad decision and foolish in the extreme” to remove Trump in the first place.

This is interesting to see, right before midterms. Ohhh boy.

Removing the band on Trump would be his second mistake. Buying Twitter would be the first.

Forum List

Back