Elon Musk claims advertisers are trying to ‘blackmail’ him, says ‘Go f--- yourself’

1701362488889.png

If you are a cult fuck grasping your pearls over global warming yet you HATE ELON MUSK because you HATE THE FIRST AMMENDMENT….PLEASE GO JUMP IN A LAKE, TAKE THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE, AND EAT A SUPER HOT CHIP.

Seriously, you guys know you are full of shit.

BORING!

Musk would be a wild card. Some mad genius.
You say boring, but the left would immediately claim they were the embodiment of Hitler and Satan. Sounds like fun to me. Plus those two might actually get something done regarding the debt.

If you people recall, I posted the day the news came out that Elon purchased Twitter, that the dunce would tank it.

We're pretty much at that point of fulfilment now.

Stand back...and standby.

If you people recall, I posted the day the news came out that Elon purchased Twitter, that the dunce would tank it.

We're pretty much at that point of fulfilment now.

Stand back...and standby.

You are a fucking dumbass. Do you actually read and absorb any content?

WHY DID MUSK BUY TWITTER?

DID YOU EVEN READ OR WATCH WHAT HE SAID IN THIS INTERVIEW?

Explainto the class why Musk bought Twitter. He has explained why. Now tell us.

You are a fucking dumbass. Do you actually read and absorb any content?

DID YOU EVEN READ OR WATCH WHAT HE SAID IN THIS INTERVIEW?

Explainto the class why Musk bought Twitter. He has explained why. Now tell us.
He bought it because he's a dunce.

he bought it because he needed noise to dump Tesla options which were maturing and could see the offer was why he was doing it, but then the board took him at his offer. He tried to get out of it. He was sued and was forced to by a Federal court.

Good Lord.

Prove this bullshit.

Here is the entire interview for people who want to actually educate themselves.

Low information dumb fucks, feel free to not watch the whole interview and learn something.

Musk wanted to save free speech, you dumb shits.

Ask yourself why all you lefties hate that Musk bought Twitter?

YOU CULT FUCKS LOST YOUR BIGGEST PROPAGANDA PLATFORM. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE UPSET.

So it should not bother you at all that he bought Twitter.

Do you think free speech is important?
I'm glad you brought up the "free speech" issue.

Elon has been worse than the former guys on this.

Did you see his recent bannings of words that hurt his feelings?

He's been banning words from almost day 1.

Some "free speech absolutist" huh?

Last edited:
It astounds me that someone so brilliant can be so stupid.
Once he became publicly vocal about his views, he set in motion a huge portion of Americans rooting for his downfall. I bet his CEO's and board members of Twitter, Space X and Tesla, etc, desperately want him to shut the fuck up!
This isn't about what his political beliefs are, whether right or left. It's simply a matter of keeping them private and away from your business model.
Why doesn't he get this? Does he simply not give a damn, since he knows he'll always be personally wealthy? Doesn't he care about the people that work for him?

Forum List

Back