Elon Musk claims advertisers are trying to ‘blackmail’ him, says ‘Go f--- yourself’

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

“If somebody’s going to try to blackmail me with advertising? Blackmail me with money? Go f---yourself. Go. F---. Yourself. Is that clear?” Musk singled out Disney CEO Bob Iger in the audience, saying “Hi Bob!”

He also implied that his fans would boycott those advertisers in kind. “The whole world will know that those advertisers killed the company and we will document it in great detail,” Musk threatened.

Musk is so gangster. He has done more for the environment than anyone in history…yet he is vilified because he took away Twitter from the leftists as a propaganda platform.

Before Musk, Twitter acted as a left wing NGO. We all know it. Musk released the emails. The leftists in the government used Twitter as a propaganda platform. The first ammendment was massively violated.

Musk is so fun. He is exactly what the world needs now.

The current Corporations engaged in boycotting X are the Corporations going broke for going woke....

Like Disney....they can't afford the advertising anyway.

And currently X has more active users and clicks and views than any other Social Media platform. Not advertising on the platform is a dumb concept to begin with. Advertising with any of the others can be risky considering they have been discovered pushing content to minors of a sexual nature.

That's why Elon can say what he did...he is the best game in town. It may be a public square where literally anything and everything is said...but it is a busy one.

“If somebody’s going to try to blackmail me with advertising? Blackmail me with money? Go f---yourself. Go. F---. Yourself. Is that clear?” Musk singled out Disney CEO Bob Iger in the audience, saying “Hi Bob!”

He also implied that his fans would boycott those advertisers in kind. “The whole world will know that those advertisers killed the company and we will document it in great detail,” Musk threatened.

Musk is so gangster. He has done more for the environment than anyone in history…yet he is vilified because he took away Twitter from the leftists as a propaganda platform.

Before Musk, Twitter acted as a left wing NGO. We all know it. Musk released the emails. The leftists in the government used Twitter as a propaganda platform. The first ammendment was massively violated.

Musk is so fun. He is exactly what the world needs now.
Gee, Twitter held back a story about Biden's SON for TEN WHOLE DAYS! Those BASTARDS!

Meanwhile, the National Enquirer captured and killed a Playboy bunny's affair with Donald Trump to help Trump win an election.

Funny, I don't recall you EVER whining about that!

Elon Musk is an idiot. The only person destroying X, the web site formerly known as Prince, is Elon Musk.

Gee, Twitter held back a story about Biden's SON for TEN WHOLE DAYS! Those BASTARDS!

Meanwhile, the National Enquirer captured and killed a Playboy bunny's affair with Donald Trump to help Trump win an election.

Funny, I don't recall you EVER whining about that!
:itsok:

I love that Musk is who he is. He will not kiss the ring and bow to the woke mob.

The left PROVES THIS IS ALL ABOUT POLITICS BECAUSE MUSK IS THE GODFATHER OF THE MASS PRODUCED EV.

NOTHING BUT POLITICS. MUSK LOVES THE FIRST AMMENDMENT. THE LEFT HATES THE FIRST AMMENDMENT.

POLITICS AND NOTHING MORE!

Elon Musk is an idiot. The only person destroying X, the web site formerly known as Prince, is Elon Musk.
LOL, he’s “destroying” X because he believes in free speech and not being coerced by sponsors?

The left clearly has embraced fascism, to use corporate power to attack free speech and censor people when the government can’t do it.

Isnt it SO STUPID that the left hate Israel….yet try to flame Musk by claiming he is an ANTISEMITE.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT POLITICS!

POLITICS! POLITICS!POLITICS!

There are plenty of companies lining up to advertise on X... let the woke little girls move along....

What the left DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THAT MUSK DID NOT BUY TWITTER FIRST AND FOREMOST TO MAKE A PROFIT. Of course he would like to make money.

He fucking bought it to save free speech and stop the CIA, FBI, and Congress from telling Twitter who to censor and ban.

LET ME REPEAT. X HAS NO SHAREHOLDERS. Elon’s first priority is free speech. Not censorship and globalism and pushing a left wing narrative.

FUCK EVERYONE INVOLVED IN CENSORING THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY. I hope you all get tinnitus.

LOL, he’s “destroying” X because he believes in free speech and not being coerced by sponsors?

The left clearly has embraced fascism, to use corporate power to attack free speech and censor people when the government can’t do it.

He is “destroying” an exclusively LEFT WING PROPAGANDA OUTLET THAT ALLOWED FOR GROSS FIRST AMMENDMENT VIOLATONS.

These cult fucks are LITERALLY RETARDED.

Forum List

Back