MSNBC Host Gets Booted From Show Over Resurfaced Comments

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I'd say he was controversial, but I sincerely doubt most of the public ever even heard of the guy.

Anyway, without further ado:

Hasan's cancelation comes on the heels of inflammatory remarks he made in 2009, long before becoming an MSNBC personality, circulating online last weekend when they were unearthed by New York Post reporter Jon Levine, although it doesn't appear the two are related.

Hasan compared non-Muslims to "animals" and linked homosexuals to "pedophiles" and "sexual deviants." In 2019, Hasan apologized for those comments, calling them "dumb offensive ranty stuff" and admitted that he said "extreme-sounding things" as a young man.

Hasan has been one of the strongest critics of Israel in the mainstream media during the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, and he is known for his strident social media commentary and clashes with conservatives and other political foes.

And here's video of the comments for those interested.

(Relevant portion begins at 1:50)

Couldn't have happened to a nicer Islamist fundamentalist.

I'd say he was controversial, but I sincerely doubt most of the public ever even heard of the guy.

Totally wrong.
We ARE all animals.
The point of Islam, or any religious beliefs, are that you can choose to act better than just you animal impulses.
Nothing he said was at all wrong.
He did not say that there are not other valid religious beliefs that prevent people from acting like animals.
He was saying that Moslems must not give in to their animal impulses, and must remain true to their religious beliefs.

So are you praising him for his comments? Most of them sound like something you would say.

So are you praising him for his comments? Most of them sound like something you would say.

Robert Johnson called.

He is going to possess your immortal soul for daring to have the audacity to use his visage as your Leftist keepsake.

Forum List

Back