It's On At The Most Politically Active Media Empire In The World

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Worth looking at. Without the Media, the democrat party is powerless. Completely and totally and absolutely powerless. Believe it. In fact, I am convinced that the Media runs the democrat party. They're not 'observers' they don't call 'balls and strikes' they ARE the democrat party.

And this is not about real media, this is about politics. Disney hasn't been involved in real media in 25 years.

........That inspired an employee walk-out against Chapek, and then Chapek caved, condemning the "Don't Say Gay Bill" in what is widely termed a "hostage video" demanded by the trans extremists carrying out Iger's will.

In additional news, Disney -- and other leftwing organizations -- have joined another boycott of X/Twitter, based on trumped-up lies by the ADL that X/Twitter is "antisemitic."

A Times reporter demanded to know if Musk would go on an "apology tour" to apologize for his non-antisemitism.

Musk's answer: "They're blackmailing me? For money? Go fuck yourself."

MUSK: Don't advertise.
HOST: You don't want them to advertise?
MUSK: No
HOST: What do you mean
MUSK: If someone is going to try to blackmail with advertising, blackmail me with money. Go * yourself...Go ** yourself. Is that clear? I hope it is.

He then said "Hey, Bob" -- Bob Iger being in the audience.

He should ban Disney and all these other boycotting companies from twitter. If they boycott him, why shouldn't he boycott them back?

The media and the DNC are certainly part of one team. All traitors are on that team, as are the enemies of the COTUS. Whatever minor in house squabbles the fags and moose limbs have for example, are to be shelved until the republic has collapsed and the culling begins.

The media and the DNC are certainly part of one team. All traitors are on that team, as are the enemies of the COTUS. Whatever minor in house squabbles the fags and moose limbs have for example, are to be shelved until the republic has collapsed and the culling begins.
Revolution is the first paragraph on the first page of the communist playbook. They think they can collapse a country and be there to take over when it's all over. Offering to bring stability and peace to a people in pain.

It's what they do. It's how they operate. Similar to The Mob when they come around and say, "Nice place you got here. Be a shame if anything happened to it."

Worth looking at. Without the Media, the democrat party is powerless. Completely and totally and absolutely powerless. Believe it. In fact, I am convinced that the Media runs the democrat party.
Not a great idea to establish yourself as a delusional, paranoid cuck within the first two sentences of a post. Next time save the batshyte crazy stuff for the end.

Not a great idea to establish yourself as a delusional, paranoid cuck within the first two sentences of a post. Next time save the batshyte crazy stuff for the end.

Is it pure coincidence this post was two sentences?

Forum List

Back