Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
Exactly.
yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.
It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:

You are laboring under a serious misconception; it's the American Indian nation that is bitching about it. At most the criticisms that come from the right are indicative of the fact that she has no legal claim to the heritage which was just unfortunately born out by this ill-conceived DNA test. The American Indian Nation however takes this much more seriously.

Jo

As usual, you don't get it. She claimed Minority status for gain. The small amount ( on the high side 1/32 ) does not qualify for that status. She lied and took advantage for personal gain.
What did she gain?

Look at her employment history. She got a job based on her claims that she was Indian.

As usual, you don't get it. She claimed Minority status for gain. The small amount ( on the high side 1/32 ) does not qualify for that status. She lied and took advantage for personal gain.
What did she gain?

Look at her employment history. She got a job based on her claims that she was Indian.
Prove that was the reason she got the job....

yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

and? we have like 1/64th or less of indian in our blood and we're NOT indian. at 6-10 generations of UNADMIXED heritage, she's not even that.
And again... it means she was telling the truth about having Indian ancestors.

Really? What was this ancestor's name? When are where did they live?
LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.

:lmao:

If you can't name them, how do you know? I can name my Native American ancestry, Liz Warren can't!

Great, Great, Great, Grandmother was at least "partially" Native American.

There you have it, folks. If you're at least 1/512 Injun you can get a job at Harvard because, you know, they need to prove their faculty is, wait for it, ................ DIVERSE.

"Bustamante calculated that Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears in her family tree “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.” That timing fits Warren’s family lore, passed down during her Oklahoma upbringing, that her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was at least partially Native American."

Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test on Native American ancesty - The Boston Globe
You did not understand rhe "unadmixed" reference in the report. DNA from an unadmixed source means the contributor was a non-mingled source, i.e., pure. The indication is the distant grandmother in the family story was a 100% native American.

What did she gain?

Prove that was the reason she got the job....

Look at the job title and you will find a clue.

My God, you will argue anything that you know nothing about!

and? we have like 1/64th or less of indian in our blood and we're NOT indian. at 6-10 generations of UNADMIXED heritage, she's not even that.

LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.

If you can't name them, how do you know? I can name my Native American ancestry, Liz Warren can't!
We know because a DNA test confirmed it. :eusa_doh:

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She had absolutely no basis for claiming to be American Indian. Her parents were white, her grandparents were white, her great grandparents were white; she committed fraud by claiming she was American Indian
She was always right about the extent of her Indian heritage as relayed by her grandmother

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

I know that I am part Native American without the DNA test. Chief Logan is in my family tree which goes back to 1757. Chief Logan brought peace to Ohio and the famous Logan Elm where the peace treaty was signed is a State Park in Ohio. Ohio means beautiful.

LOLOL

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.be Native American

We know because a DNA test confirmed it. :eusa_doh:

No, the DNA confirmed she has a microscopic portion of her DNA that is Native American. That is all.

I don't even claim to Native American even though I am about 4 times more than Liz Warren could possibly be.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

When will trump pay her the 1 million dollars he offered her.

SNIP>>>>DNA sample showed she had a Native American ancestor in her family dating back six to 10 generations.<<<<<SNIP

Also showed she is part Negro, Hispanis, Asian, Arab, LGTB, Transsexual, and ALIEN!!!!.

ROTFLMFAO....Did I miss any minority voting group?

Link?
Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy - Elizabeth Warren Wiki
he issue of whether Warren falsely claimed to be Native American was raised during her campaign for United
States Senate in 2012, and is an important part of her public political persona because of evidence that the claim was unfounded.

Now its founded.

Now lets see Trump Dna test.

Exactly.

You are laboring under a serious misconception; it's the American Indian nation that is bitching about it. At most the criticisms that come from the right are indicative of the fact that she has no legal claim to the heritage which was just unfortunately born out by this ill-conceived DNA test. The American Indian Nation however takes this much more seriously.

Jo
i've not seen anyone go apeshit over it but i have found numerous articles saying she is wrong for doing this. found one that said calling for DNA was pointless also as being indian was just as much culture as blood.

the bottom line is 6-10 generations of unadmixed heritage does not make her indian in the eyes of our government, but it sure seems to make the left happy as if some major victory were won.

Perhaps when she takes a DNA test from a reputable source.

as soon as she can show a legal claim to being indian. what was found, well that's not it.

Forum List

Back