Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.

scuse me, I'd just like to add that Indians come from India. Not America.

K, proceed....

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
Exactly.

The only thing she proved is that she has no legal claim to the heritage. Not sure if you realize that or not. she would have been much better off to leave it alone. After all her ultimate goal is crossover votes.... She did herself more harm than good with the test.

Jo

Bustamante Lab |

Bio
Dr. Carlos D. Bustamante is an internationally recognized leader in the application of data science and genomics technology to problems in medicine, agriculture, and biology. He received his Ph.D. in Biology and MS in Statistics from Harvard University (2001), was on the faculty at Cornell University (2002-9), and was named a MacArthur Fellow in 2010. He is currently Professor of Biomedical Data Science, Genetics, and (by courtesy) Biology at Stanford University. Dr. Bustamante has a passion for building new academic units, non-profits, and companies to solve pressing scientific challenges. He is Founding Director of the Stanford Center for Computational, Evolutionary, and Human Genomics (CEHG) and Inaugural Chair of the Department of Biomedical Data Science. He is the Owner and President of CDB Consulting, LTD. and also a Director at Eden Roc Biotech, founder of Arc-Bio (formerly IdentifyGenomics and BigData Bio), and an SAB member of Imprimed, Etalon DX, Columbia Care, and Digitalis Ventures.

Exactly.
yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.
It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

I guess the government owes me some reparations then, because I'll bet somewhere in my family line, someone impregnated a slave. Where's my money?

Oh, I am suddenly feeling the urge to vote Democrat too!

The question is, is that enough to separate her from pretty much anyone else who's family has been in this country for over a century or so.
No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo

As usual, you don't get it. She claimed Minority status for gain. The small amount ( on the high side 1/32 ) does not qualify for that status. She lied and took advantage for personal gain.
i think my dad found out we were even less than that in our family and the gov said "nope, you're not".

so having this "Unadmixed" 6-10 generations ago does NOT make her indian. but look at the glee of the left. they think their savior has been validated. seem comprehension of the results isn't necessary.

Just proves she is NOT Native American, and that she is a FRAUD. The gift that keeps on giving. She must be taking advice from Hillary now!

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.

Stop talking about your sex life! We don't care!

Exactly.
yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

and? we have like 1/64th or less of indian in our blood and we're NOT indian. at 6-10 generations of UNADMIXED heritage, she's not even that.

No it is not..... Legally no one who has been diluted Beyond 25% can claim the heritage.
If she could point to a full-blooded grandparent that would be different. All this most recent test did was demonstrate that she seeking to elevate herself on a pedestal she does not belong on. It will infuriate the Indian Nation around her and they'll follow her all over the campaign Trail.

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.

Methinks you should have read all the previous replies before declaring "victory" on this one.

1/32nd to 1/512th ancestry isn't proof of the level of heritage she was claiming.

Exactly.

and? we have like 1/64th or less of indian in our blood and we're NOT indian. at 6-10 generations of UNADMIXED heritage, she's not even that.
And again... it means she was telling the truth about having Indian ancestors.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if we go 6 to 10 Generations back nearly half of The Americans on this continent will come up with the same results.

She actually did herself more harm than good with this test.

Jo

She said that it was far back in her family.

Which the DNA test shows exactly that.

She wasn't lying.

Way back in my family line, I am probably related to some dude named Adam.

Exactly.

Really? What was this ancestor's name? When are where did they live?

Haha. CNN is saying this will "pre-empt" questions in 2020. LOL. They wish.

Really? What was this ancestor's name? When are where did they live?
LOLOL

I can’t believe you’re stupid enough to think an ancestor isn’t an ancestor unless you can name them.

Oh wait, it’s you — yes, I can believe it.

:lmao:

Jo
Oh? Can you quote folks from the “Indian Nation” expressing outrage?
Elizabeth Warren's Cherokee History Dissolves. Will Hekawi Tribe Offer Papers?

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren doesn't need to take a DNA test. Here's why...

Forum List

Back