Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.
The tester lied. Like all dims. You see, I don't care what "proof" you have. Dims have been caught lying so many times that I will not believe a goddam thing they say. Ever. I don't care what it is.

I was never on the bandwagon for her to have a DNA Test. I suspect it is quite common for people to have some Indian Ancestry in America. 1/32 Native American is practically meaningless. Of course if 1/32nd is the standard, then all of us are minorities of some sort.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

So you miss the point all together. Warren listed herself as a minority at the University of Pa. According to the article she is at best 1/32 native American or 1/512 Native American. That mix is not enough to qualify as a minority, she did so and received benefits.

look Dana 7360, the only reason this is an issue is because Warren has played the Pocahontas card for political gain. She deserves all the shit she gets and more for telling us that she is better qualified to hold office because there is a trace of Native American DNA in her. You know what it really means? Some dude in her family raped a poor Native American and then took the baby from the poor woman.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if we go 6 to 10 Generations back nearly half of The Americans on this continent will come up with the same results.

She actually did herself more harm than good with this test.

Jo

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
That matches what she had claimed. Sad for you.
She had absolutely no basis for claiming to be American Indian. Her parents were white, her grandparents were white, her great grandparents were white; she committed fraud by claiming she was American Indian

Embarrassing turn of events for Donald Trump.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if we go 6 to 10 Generations back nearly half of The Americans on this continent will come up with the same results.

She actually did herself more harm than good with this test.

Jo
Where did you get that "statistic" from? I don't actually believe it. I've seen lots of those results and Native American is not as common as European and Asian.

6-10 generations ago someone had some form of indian blood in them?

please. if she has a few %, great. but lets not bestow "full native indian" on her.

Soooooo....you're putting in for reparations and a free ride at Haaaaavad?

She really is pulling out all the stops to try and get this monkey off her back.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

You do realize you are trying to convince willfully ignorant fools of something they have no interest in believing because they are willfully ignorant fools right?

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.

They do that over and over and over.

With so many issues about democrats.

Proof is right in front of their faces yet they still lie.

It's really disgusting.

Forum List

Back