Elite Psychology

You have no idea. And what do you define as a break? I've been paying my own way since i was 14. I worked 40 hours a week while I was in High school. As i said you don't now shit about me.

Sure, bud. I'm exploitative that's why we've grown every year since we opened even in a shitty economy.

So what? Government bureaucracy grows. The corporatocracy grows. Cancer grows.

As for your work ethic, it's been said that Wall Street employs the hardest working psychopaths in the world. Have you ever considered whether your efforts have created any intrinsic value or made the world a better place? Never mind, I'm sure you don't care.

Government sucks the life out of people by mandates and force to grow. I engage in free and voluntary transactions. But a fucking sheep like you wouldn't be able to understand the difference.

I have no aspirations to make the world a better place. Maybe you can regale us all with the copious good you have achieved in your pathetic ovine life.

Well, who knows, you might change your mind. Even the douchiest of douchebags wants to be remembered for more than how well they fucked the system.

I remember the time when I was in Disneyland with my girlfriend waiting in line at the Autopia. I commented about how Disnayland used to be about innovation but since Michael Eisner took over, it looked more like a tee shirt outlet. Not 10 seconds later, I found myself face to face with Michael Eisner. He looked like he didn't know whether to punch me in the face or cry. About a year later, Innovations opened. Coincidence, maybe but it seemed like maybe he wanted to be more than a schlock salesman.

So what? Government bureaucracy grows. The corporatocracy grows. Cancer grows.

As for your work ethic, it's been said that Wall Street employs the hardest working psychopaths in the world. Have you ever considered whether your efforts have created any intrinsic value or made the world a better place? Never mind, I'm sure you don't care.

Government sucks the life out of people by mandates and force to grow. I engage in free and voluntary transactions. But a fucking sheep like you wouldn't be able to understand the difference.

I have no aspirations to make the world a better place. Maybe you can regale us all with the copious good you have achieved in your pathetic ovine life.

Well, who knows, you might change your mind. Even the douchiest of douchebags wants to be remembered for more than how well they fucked the system.

I don't fuck the system. i just don't blame the system for my failures like you do instead of taking the responsibility.

I remember the time when I was in Disneyland with my girlfriend waiting in line at the Autopia. I commented about how Disnayland used to be about innovation but since Michael Eisner took over, it looked more like a tee shirt outlet. Not 10 seconds later, I found myself face to face with Michael Eisner. He looked like he didn't know whether to punch me in the face or cry. About a year later, Innovations opened. Coincidence, maybe but it seemed like maybe he wanted to be more than a schlock salesman.

What the fuck does Disney land have to do with the price of rice in China?

And please don't tell me you think you had something to do with any changes that happened.

I vaguely remember back when this thread had an issue other than two people personally insulting one another.

Boy those were the days, eh?

Forum List

Back