Elite democrats let violent criminals out of prison-even when they don't WANT to be released?!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

The guy who attacked Rand Paul's employee with a knife and nearly killed him had just gotten released from prison--when he shouldn't have been released but we know how the dimrats' wacky, always politically motivated policies always end up hurting We the Everyday People.

I have seen this before, how many criminals do not want to be released. Look at the recidivism rate in just about any part of the country. Whether it is a subconscious desire to be in prison or whatever, you can tell they want to be in prison because as soon as they get out, they commit a crime and in this case, one that was almost murder.

Don't you just hate dimrats sometimes? It's hard to separate the sin from the sinner. And really, I don't think God does, at least not in the end. He certainly doesn't separate them in the End (Hell).

The guy who attacked Rand Paul's employee with a knife and nearly killed him had just gotten released from prison--when he shouldn't have been released but we know how the dimrats' wacky, always politically motivated policies always end up hurting We the Everyday People.

I have seen this before, how many criminals do not want to be released. Look at the recidivism rate in just about any part of the country. Whether it is a subconscious desire to be in prison or whatever, you can tell they want to be in prison because as soon as they get out, they commit a crime and in this case, one that was almost murder.

Don't you just hate dimrats sometimes? It's hard to separate the sin from the sinner. And really, I don't think God does, at least not in the end. He certainly doesn't separate them in the End (Hell).
Sheriffs who run county jails are usually pretty conservative. But that really doesn't factor into the equation. It has to do with not enough jail space and overcrowding.

Sheriffs who run county jails are usually pretty conservative. But that really doesn't factor into the equation. It has to do with not enough jail space and overcrowding.
that's a damn lie

dims are letting criminals out because they then want to give them the vote

they know that law abiding citizens do not like them (dims)

Progressive Cultural produces criminals and criminals are an important part of the Democrat Cult's voter base.

that's a damn lie

dims are letting criminals out because they then want to give them the vote

they know that law abiding citizens do not like them (dims)

Meanwhile back in reality...approximately 1/2 of the population bothers to vote in the most popular of elections most years--those for President. Turnout for local races is often about 25 percent. So for your math to work, there would be one vote for every 4 people being released. And then there is no guarantee that they would even vote for the democrat on top of that.

To put it another way, you're hilariously wrong but you did entertain us with your attempt to sound like you have a working brain cell left between your ears.

More please.

An attempt to reform America's failed system of incarceation that's gone through the roof?

At least the intent is right, even though America will have to suffer through the change when a small portion of the releases go bad.

There's no other way for America to accept failure and then take the only obvious course to correct it.

The thread premise is a lie.

I remember a story many years ago. It was in Cleveland. This person had been in jail for murder for several years. I think they gave him like a six year sentence. All throughout his time in prison he repeatedly told everyone that he would kill again once he got out. He made no bones about it. Well, what do you think happened? After six years he was set free because he had served his sentence to society and they never even bothered to watch him in any way, just letting him out the doors. Over the next few years he murdered several more people before he was finally caught.

The thread premise is a lie.
The general intent by the Democrats is there at least. Understand that at least and then the counterpoint becomes exaggeration and calling up isolated incident in which parole went bad.

Fwiw, that's a Canadian's perspective on the whole failed mess that's costing the American taxpayer billions!

Last edited:
I remember a story many years ago. It was in Cleveland. This person had been in jail for murder for several years. I think they gave him like a six year sentence. All throughout his time in prison he repeatedly told everyone that he would kill again once he got out. He made no bones about it. Well, what do you think happened? After six years he was set free because he had served his sentence to society and they never even bothered to watch him in any way, just letting him out the doors. Over the next few years he murdered several more people before he was finally caught.
It's an isolated incident but understand that it's the price that America has to pay to extract itself from the failed system that was corrupted to the extreme by mostly religious right extremists.

America has cornered itself into having to price the lives of citizens, on account of its abuse of its citizens.

I remember a convict (Mullens) back around '74 that did not want to leave because he had nowhere to go. He had put it off as long as he could by refusing to even go to his parole hearings.

The warden called around and one of his VFW buddies hooked him up with a Ringling Bros Circus guy he knew (they were performing in DC at the time) and they hired him. The job included R&B. They still traveled by train at the time. I took him to DC to meet the guy.

He wrote the Warden letters telling him how thankful he was, about how well he was treated, and of his adventures with the circus for a couple years till the Warden was promoted and he left the unit.

Mullens was the best lock-picker I ever saw.

It's an isolated incident but understand that it's the price that America has to pay to extract itself from the failed system that was corrupted to the extreme by mostly religious right extremists.

America has cornered itself into having to price the lives of citizens, on account of its abuse of its citizens.
The left have been trying a political coup and taking rights away.

Some convicts do good things when released but so many just go back to their life of crime

Admittedly, it is hard to get work when you have a record. But why didn't the guy in OP do something less than attempted murder?

he wanted a long sentence so he'd never be out again

And an innocent citizen had to pay the price for him getting that.

:mad:

Remember, they called Jesus a criminal also and crucified Him as one

TRUMP is in great company.

They hate him because he got 3 anti-Roe Justices on the Court (and related things)

Forum List

Back