Eli Manning has announced...........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
..........his retirement from the NFL. Do you think he's Hall of Fame material? I believe he is. His overall stats are impressive and he has two Super Bowl rings. Please discuss...........

..........his retirement from the NFL. Do you think he's Hall of Fame material? I believe he is. His overall stats are impressive and he has two Super Bowl rings. Please discuss...........

Hall Of Fame. He beat TB12 and the Pats twice in the biggest football game of the year (the 2007 one really hurt. lol. Yes, I'm a Pats fan). His stats and on field play warrant it. He had the bad fortune of having ups and downs in management and coaching. But Coughlin was nails..well maybe not near the end but was anything?

Bottom line, he's in.

As a Giant fan

I hate to see Eli go. I wish we could have given him better teams. Eli won Super Bowls with 10-6 and 9-7 teams

He has set records that will never be broken

HOF awaits him

Eli has records that will never be beaten

He defeated 15-1 and 17-0 teams in the playoffs with 9-7 and 10-6 teams

Eli Manning defeated the greatest QB of all time, TWICE in the Super Bowl

Eli was never a top-five quarterback any year he played. Utterly average.

He’ll get in because of two guys named Tom and Peyton, not because of a guy named Eli.

Eli was never a top-five quarterback any year he played. Utterly average.

I have watched every game he played for 16 years

Not many Giant teams that were looked at as the best in Football. Not many HOF or even Pro- Bowl players on those offenses.
But when given a shot, Eli won Super Bowls and beat teams stocked with great players

Eli is the reason Tom Brady doesn’t have eight rings

Two very good games in 16 years is not a hall of fame career.

In those two Super Bowls, Eli went on the road for eight games. He won 7 games where he was a touchdown underdog. He beat Tom Brady twice, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Tony Romo

No QB in history has ever beaten a 15-1 team AND a 17-0 team
No QB ever will

Eli has

Forum List

Back