Electric cars of the future (meme)

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
A prediction based on reality ...

FB_IMG_1647006908224.jpg

I've seen this type of stupid meme used before.

Be cautious with it. Those who post it tend to get hit hard with COVID shortly after.
Even WORSE!

If Kamala Harris finds out who posted this, they will be sent to a FEMA Re-education Camp

I've seen this type of stupid meme used before.

Be cautious with it. Those who post it tend to get hit hard with COVID shortly after.
What does covid have to do with liberals against freedom of speech or going over boundrys?

What does covid have to do with liberals against freedom of speech or going over boundrys?
The people who are stupid, brainwashed and butthurt enough to post sore-loser cult memes are also too stupid, brainwashed and butthurt to get vaccinated and take precautions against COVID.

And they're usually lazy lardasses, a serious cormorbidity.

Thus, they tend die of COVID at alarming rates.

If you need that explained in smaller words ... you're out of luck. I really can't dumb it down any further.

Last edited:
The people who are stupid, brainwashed and butthurt enough to post sore-loser cult memes are also too stupid, brainwashed and butthurt to get vaccinated and take precautions against COVID.

If you need that explained in smaller words ... you're out of luck. I really can't dumb it down any further.
Upset about reality?

There isn't anything wrong with cars using electricity for movement. There is a continuing problem with the insistence that one solution be applied everywhere. That is what got us into trouble with energy dependence on petroleum. Diversification and eclecticism are what we need generally; in politics, energy, defense, etc. Other means of transportation and the energy for it exist and may very well serve a great number of people. One thing that won't work is insisting on 2 ton 300 hp 4x4s for all.

trudo_pic_03.jpg

Sweetie....you're not a serious person.

120 million Americans will never be rolling up their sleeves.... spike the football about it daily. Love their "misinformation". :bye1: Laugh at the pod people who got duped, ran out to get multiple jabs only to find out they don't do dick!:hello77:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back