Electoral map if poll misses in 2020 are applied to 2024

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
IMG_0021.png

This is a very good breakdown. Lets hope he is correct!

Saving this thread for future reference...

L17xM7PvLcqJggsCYa.webp

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHasForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Saving this thread for future reference...

L17xM7PvLcqJggsCYa.webp

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHasForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
Please do. I will 100% still say I hope the person who did the analysis is correct.

I like the Ryan gif. Good stuff.

Please do. I will 100% still say I hope the person who did the analysis is correct.

I like the Ryan gif. Good stuff.
Hope you area correct however ballot stuffing, Dominion software etc are still around. Polls don't count voters don't count only ballots.

Hope you area correct however ballot stuffing, Dominion software etc are still around. Polls don't count voters don't count only ballots.

This is EXACTLY why I did not claim the person doing the analysis is correct. You get it.

We know this and it is exasperating. The stresses and pressures put on the younger generations is massive. Minorites must open up their eyes. Power from the same does not mean they are improving things.

Its what happened in 2020 in several states. Theft is no more a loss in 2024 than it was in 2020. Hopefully the GOP will be on better guard this time but I doubt it.
It didn't happen. Period. 60+ court cases. Multiple recounts and audits. All finding more votes for the declared winner.

He lost. And four years later, you still haven't come to terms with it.
Prepare yourself. He is going to lose again. Not because of fraud. Because the majority of Americans don't want to see another four years of a slow moving, late term abortion. :)

View attachment 921837

This is a very good breakdown. Lets hope he is correct!

If Trump

1) Champions working class voters in states like PA, MI, and WI

2) Appeals to women voters by picking a woman VP like Joni Ernst

I think he will win.

Biden will of course contest working class voters in the Midwest. Biden will also try desperately to get women voters to support him. Here’s an idea to help Biden: Taylor Swift gets pregnant with Kelce’s child. Then she has an abortion at Yankee Stadium on the pitcher’s mound and dedicates it to her hero Joe Biden!

It didn't happen. Period. 60+ court cases. Multiple recounts and audits. All finding more votes for the declared winner.

He lost. And four years later, you still haven't come to terms with it.
Prepare yourself. He is going to lose again. Not because of fraud. Because the majority of Americans don't want to see another four years of a slow moving, late term abortion. :)
It did happen whether you like it or not. And I have been prepared for the country being sent into the toilet by the left wing dem rats and the Bush/Cheney cabal for some years. Trump just slowed down the dive into the sewer.

Forum List

Back